Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So who here is the "Marrying Type?"

If I was the marrying type . . . I would be married.

I am the anti-domesticated person. However I will probably be married someday I'm sure. But on my terms.

Most of the women that know me well consider me
to be the ideal "template" for their future husband....

I've actually been accussed of being TOO nice and considerate,,,,LOL

However, until I'm 30 no marriage for me.

Godspeed

The better question is " Who is the type that wants to loose an assload of money in a divorce"
Marriage is a holy event. And since most americans now think its ok to marry and divorce just like trading in a new car. Marriage in America is way to overrated and has to many $$$$$ risks.
Stay single- keep your money- keep your freedom.

If you both love each other - Then what does a piece of paper prove????

I feel im the type that would want to be settleing down within the next 5 years,i hate this dating game bullshit,i just want to meet someone im crazy about and cant stand to be away from,then i will marry,and when i do get married she is signing a paper saying she gets none of my shit and i get none of hers if there is divorce,im not gonna bust my balls to have some women play me and take half my shit,and im not having kids so ill never have to pay child support,this is a fool proof method so you dont lose your shit and arent paying child support leaving you money for gear

I am married, and just let me tell you that people change
no matter what,you can try to change together and compromise along the way or you can get a divorce.
Find yourself first and then you will find your wife.

according to almost everyone i know... ill be the first one to get married (probably will since me and my gf are madly in love) and because i love little kids.

I agree w/Dillon and Ryker - a piece of paper doesn't mean JACK SHIT and you should find yourself BEFORE you find a mate..but there is more to it than that.

W/O that piece of paper you do NOT have the same rights that marrried people do, otherwise why would gay couples be trying to change the laws so that same sex marriages would be LEGALLY recognized? Unfortunately, the piece of paper is a double edged sword: yes, your "union" is recognized by the law and society in general. There is also some protection afforded...ie deadbeat parents and just fucking advantage-taking sharks, but GODDAMN is it fucking messed up trying to end it when the relationship is no longer functional and it would benefit BOTH parties (and children MOST) to dissolve it.

As for "finding yourself"....this sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, life is not that simple. Perhaps I am incorrect in my thinking, but isn't "finding yourself" a life-long process? True, I know so much more about myself now than I did when I was first married. So does that mean I should only consider a legal commitment once my ovaries are dusty? I know this last comment makes me sound like I believe that the only reason for marriage is procreation. Nothing could be further from the truth.

All I am saying is that there are no black and white, quick fix, "one size fits all" answer. We do not look at life the same in our twenties, thirties, forties, etc.... I am not commitment phobic. I thought that I would be married FOREVER. But my ex's actions have not only NOT made me regret my decision to divorce (he did not want it), but REAFFIRM that I did the right thing for MY CHILDREN AND ME and should've done this a LONG TIME AGO. Hell, the only person this is NOT RIGHT FOR - IS HIM! Kind of makes you see why he did NOT want the divorce to begin with......yea, it was good to be the king.

BikiniMom- I don't know the whole story of you and your EX. But I do know this you both made a promise to each other and in front of God. Something like " for better and worse" , " sickness and health" etc etc. But when the tough got going you got packing.

Like I said I don't know the whole story so you may have had needed to get rid of him.

But it seams the American society has watched way too much TV and now thinks it totally OK to quit and give up.

With the divorce rate at over 50% failure and can only say that the American culture view on Marriage has changed alot in the last few years.
So I can say I don't think I'll ever legally married again. Perhaps I'll get married in the Lords eyes but the goverment and courts can stay out of it.

Top Bottom