Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So when do you think the world will stop calling America the "Land of the free"?

Obama just fired the CEO of GM. Nothing is safe anymore. The government is now in the business of making cars. I will NEVER buy a GM car again.

I love you guys that bitch about our country!!!!!! If you dont like it leave, its still the best place in the world to live. Canada would be better but fuck the french!! Sure there are things I disagree with but just dont take for granite how good we have it.

I love you guys that bitch about our country!!!!!! If you dont like it leave, its still the best place in the world to live. Canada would be better but fuck the french!! Sure there are things I disagree with but just dont take for granite how good we have it.

your opinion is null

No one is taking for granted. However everyone is fed the fuck up with our government slowly taking away rights and spending trillions of our money at whim. I would gladly die for my country and the freedom we have to continue to make it the best place on earth for my family to live.

But when the gov steps in and buys homes/businesses and decides who keeps a job in the automotive industry is a bit much.

And just as AV stated. Never will i buy another GM product. This shit is getting old real quick....

no one is taking for granted. However everyone is fed the fuck up with our government slowly taking away rights and spending trillions of our money at whim. I would gladly die for my country and the freedom we have to continue to make it the best place on earth for my family to live.

But when the gov steps in and buys homes/businesses and decides who keeps a job in the automotive industry is a bit much.

And just as av stated. Never will i buy another gm product. This shit is getting old real quick....
+1 !!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom