Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So when do you think the world will stop calling America the "Land of the free"?

The day you can go anywhere in the rest of the world and be able to say and do and look as you please.

That hasn't happened yet. We are world leaders in freedom, but our current generation is stupid, whines a lot and wants the govt to put their pants on in the morning, yet don't want them to mess in their lives. Only the purely of stupid think they can have their cake and eat it too.

"Communism begins by the populace making themselves dependent upon the state"

r

And just as AV stated. Never will i buy another GM product. This shit is getting old real quick....

Americans will be quickly changing their tune if the next CNN broadcast is:

"Stock Markets take tumble due to collapse of the American Auto Industry. Dollar hits new low. States running out of Unemployment Funds. Analyst predict major crisis ahead".

People are very selfish and never consider the consquences of actions. This is why we got ourselves in this mess in the first place.

But hey Hamas got $1BN and Pakistan $1.5BN! USA! USA! USA!

r

No one is taking for granted. However everyone is fed the fuck up with our government slowly taking away rights and spending trillions of our money at whim. I would gladly die for my country and the freedom we have to continue to make it the best place on earth for my family to live.

But when the gov steps in and buys homes/businesses and decides who keeps a job in the automotive industry is a bit much.

And just as AV stated. Never will i buy another GM product. This shit is getting old real quick....

I thought they just suggested that the CEO resign in order for the restructuring plan to be approved for more govt funds

"Stock Markets take tumble due to collapse of the American Auto Industry. Dollar hits new low. States running out of Unemployment Funds. Analyst predict major crisis ahead".

People are very selfish and never consider the consquences of actions. This is why we got ourselves in this mess in the first place.

r

Not this one....

I love you guys that bitch about our country!!!!!! If you dont like it leave, its still the best place in the world to live. Canada would be better but fuck the french!! Sure there are things I disagree with but just dont take for granite how good we have it.

Since when did we quit trying to make America a better place?

r

lol

Like today? People will just blame someone else.

Top Bottom