Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, what does everyone work out for here?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Inspired by Burning Inside's post, I think there are a lot of misconceptions, stereotypes, and unnecessary judgements as to why people pump iron. I myself do it to
a. be healthy & in shape
b. improve self image

I don't work out to get girls, but if they're attracted to it well that's another benefit.
Another point is that even though I myself am natural, I don't think people who use gear should be criticized for using it, unless they try to pass as a natural in some drugfree comp. It's their choice, who cares otherwise? Let everyone do their own thing, and don't get pissed when you see people flexing in the gyms either, that's half the reason they have mirrors there in the first place. Pull the bug out your ass and just lift for yourself.

BO-CEPHUS said:

no need to workout when you can just trade your password for that good ole' "puss", right?

someone's mad i made fun of their truck :(

and you were misinformed, ask around and don't believe everything you read especially on this board honky

I lift to look good, because I was a fat kid, and I have a vendetta against being out of shape. Looking good definately gets you further along in life. That's just the way people are. We see someone with a nice body and we are envyous and most of the time you gain some kind of instant respect. I also do it to look good so I can attract a good shaped girl some day when i decide to settle down. Maybe it will elad me to modeling some day or help with an acting career.

Top Bottom