Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So not good at this

Just an update...

I have been dieting really well 6 meals per day 2 are protien lo carb shakes, the rest are 250 calories a piece all healthy clean foods!! I quit the coke hehe i mean diet coke. Im only drinkin water! I am going to the gym and doing weight training everynight with my hubby and also hiit training on the eliptical and I am going up one minute in length everynight. I am starting next week with Hiit training same thing in the morning. Already loss 10 lbs. in bloat i9m guessing. I feel healthier and more alert. Thanks for all your help give me any suggestions...

bodybuilderswife said:
Just an update...

I have been dieting really well 6 meals per day 2 are protien lo carb shakes, the rest are 250 calories a piece all healthy clean foods!! I quit the coke hehe i mean diet coke. Im only drinkin water! I am going to the gym and doing weight training everynight with my hubby and also hiit training on the eliptical and I am going up one minute in length everynight. I am starting next week with Hiit training same thing in the morning. Already loss 10 lbs. in bloat i9m guessing. I feel healthier and more alert. Thanks for all your help give me any suggestions...
Nice work and dedication thus far, BBW. :D You're off to a great start.

I got my body fat tested again today after a week of hard training.... 24.2 yeah great motivation. By the way this is bbw having to post as my hubby they wont let me sign in I am constantly forgetting passwords!

Just an update... Im a little diapointed only cause the pounds arent shedding as quickly as i hoped but im kickin up the training next week still sticking to my diet though!!

Top Bottom