Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my son just crashed a Motorbike into a Chem Lawn truck

Smurfy said:
lol no. seems he may have ejecetd himself from the motorboke before impact? im guessing here since I didnt witness the event.

Good......

Phenoxy herbicides are nervous system killers

glad he's ok...i started my son at age 5 on bikes. we were in a sand wash where it was soft- because i knew he would crash at some point...he held the throttle on, and went straight for a small cliff into the river bed...he dissappeared, i found him upside-down in the sand...he was laughing, got him upright and away he went.

Smurfy said:
yeah that's great, but more importantly, how are your quads>?
Um....

well.......I havent been in side a gym in recent history.

According to my log.....9 times since last June/July.

New job, family stuff, sickness etc.

PBR said:
glad he's ok...i started my son at age 5 on bikes. we were in a sand wash where it was soft- because i knew he would crash at some point...he held the throttle on, and went straight for a small cliff into the river bed...he dissappeared, i found him upside-down in the sand...he was laughing, got him upright and away he went.
yeah im not opposed to him trying new things, but under the proper conditions and with adequate supervision LOL

Smurfy said:
yeah im not opposed to him trying new things, but under the proper conditions and with adequate supervision LOL
yeah...Asphalt is not for beginners....thats cool you let him try out new things and explore his potentials. You and he can get alot of things out of the way doing that...i had my son in HP go-carts when he was 10 years old also...he is now a great driver/rider...he can fly off-road trucks in the dunes...Im hoping we can Race Trucks soon together...

Top Bottom