Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My kitty ate a bird

Cutiebaby

the 1 who knows it all
Chairman Member
Sooo we get home from our sons football game this afternoon. Well my son barrel asses out of the car and runs in the house to change his clothes. Mean while he never notices the friggin bird flying around inside our porch! The bird some how got into the screened in porch and could not get back out again..Well obviously my male cat (puddmuffin) was impatiently waiting by the door because as soon as my son opened it he came hauling ass onto the porch. I was outside getting my two youngest out of the car and my husband was on his cell business call....

I notice the dang bird and said oh shit there is another bird in the porch. I look up into the porch and see my front door is wide open. Next thing I know there is puddmuffin..Nike style jumping in the air at this bird...Well the idiot got the damn bird in his mouth and runs into my house with it. lololololololo I am sittin there screaming for my son to grab the cat and bring him inside and shut the door but he is deaf (seriously he really is)...So he never hears me...Now I have this god aweful squeeking noice coming from this bird, my son runs in the bathroom and shuts the door with my female cat inside with him..So puddmuffin is happily dragging this bird from my living room, through the kitchen and into my dining room. I am having a friggin heart attack. the poor customer that my husband was speaking with must have thought I was a mentally challenged person cause I was freaking out! HAhahahahahaha

Well my husband casually goes over to puddmuffin and takes the bird (which was evidently playing dead) he tosses the bird outside and it flies off.

Nothing like having a house full of nasty feathers to make my day eventful!

And I am still puzzled as to how an indoor cat can have such outdoor cat instincts! Took him 2 seconds to get the bird whereas my female cat wanted nothing to do with it. I kinda wish we did not have so many cars on this street going by or i would let pudd outside...Scared he will get ran over, but he seems to be more of an outdoor kitty.

Sooo we get home from our sons football game this afternoon. Well my son barrel asses out of the car and runs in the house to change his clothes. Mean while he never notices the friggin bird flying around inside our porch! The bird some how got into the screened in porch and could not get back out again..Well obviously my male cat (puddmuffin) was impatiently waiting by the door because as soon as my son opened it he came hauling ass onto the porch. I was outside getting my two youngest out of the car and my husband was on his cell business call....

I notice the dang bird and said oh shit there is another bird in the porch. I look up into the porch and see my front door is wide open. Next thing I know there is puddmuffin..Nike style jumping in the air at this bird...Well the idiot got the damn bird in his mouth and runs into my house with it. lololololololo I am sittin there screaming for my son to grab the cat and bring him inside and shut the door but he is deaf (seriously he really is)...So he never hears me...Now I have this god aweful squeeking noice coming from this bird, my son runs in the bathroom and shuts the door with my female cat inside with him..So puddmuffin is happily dragging this bird from my living room, through the kitchen and into my dining room. I am having a friggin heart attack. the poor customer that my husband was speaking with must have thought I was a mentally challenged person cause I was freaking out! HAhahahahahaha

Well my husband casually goes over to puddmuffin and takes the bird (which was evidently playing dead) he tosses the bird outside and it flies off.

Nothing like having a house full of nasty feathers to make my day eventful!

And I am still puzzled as to how an indoor cat can have such outdoor cat instincts! Took him 2 seconds to get the bird whereas my female cat wanted nothing to do with it. I kinda wish we did not have so many cars on this street going by or i would let pudd outside...Scared he will get ran over, but he seems to be more of an outdoor kitty.

Wow! Long post with paragraphs and minimal spelling errors. Didn't think you had it in you to be honest.

Shoulda let him eat the bird.

OMG, I just couldnt do it. He has had his shots and everything but dang who the hell knows what that bird could have been carrying..Not to mention I did not want a birds blood all over my house!

Poor baby was all confused looking for it after my husband took it away. Lol He was spazzed out for the rest of the night.

Cats don't leave much of a mess when they consume their prey. Besides, animals don't bleed if the heart isn't beating. All you'd find would be some feathers and maybe a head or pelvis, maybe some guts.

Top Bottom