Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Hateful Ways.

Bump.

"It's a pity stupidity isn't more painful."

Great thread, seriously, and the "sheepdog" idea has really taken hold over at American Handgunner magazine, my favorite rag. That's a clip-and-save post if there ever was one.

Which makes it all the worse to find that I made a BIG exception for someone -- I overruled a mod by turning a ban into a timeout, then I let the guy back on even though he broke ANOTHER rule by creating a drama alter to get around even the one-day timeout, then I bumped this thread to show no hard feelings -- only to have him create yet another frigging alter. WTF?!

Suddenly looks like that "out-of-control asshat mod" was right all along when he said "this guy just will not listen," and I've been played for a fool. Shame on me!

I have already made my point numerous times.

We are a mass of sheeple and have no clue what is on the horizon. And we ignore everything.

:Boomstick

Mountain Love Muscle is so deep.

digger said:
Great thread, seriously, and the "sheepdog" idea has really taken hold over at American Handgunner magazine, my favorite rag. That's a clip-and-save post if there ever was one.

Which makes it all the worse to find that I made a BIG exception for someone -- I overruled a mod by turning a ban into a timeout, then I let the guy back on even though he broke ANOTHER rule by creating a drama alter to get around even the one-day timeout, then I bumped this thread to show no hard feelings -- only to have him create yet another frigging alter. WTF?!

Suddenly looks like that "out-of-control asshat mod" was right all along when he said "this guy just will not listen," and I've been played for a fool. Shame on me!

rip to a good man

Like the Coors light commercial say

Lets vent!

did I miss more EF drama?

what's goin on here?

Top Bottom