Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So is it necessary to HEAT Primobolan before injecting?

BigBazooka

i read jack burtons thread about abcess on his ass. some guy adviced to "keep primo under hot water for 1 minute before injecting".

i've done 7 primobolan injections so far, and haven't had any difficulties with drawing or shooting that sweet blockbuster product of Schering. it's thick as cum., but i use bigger needle to draw and smaller to shoot.

sooo.. what's your take on this? heat it, or not?

Keeping primo under hot water for 1 minute will only make it less viscous. It will not sterilize it. I do this for my injections because it makes it go in easier, i.e. it is not as thick.

If you are going to get an abscess, warming it will not prevent it. Make sure everything is sterile and don't reuse needles.

Oh, and this should be common sense, don't run the needle under the hot water. When you pull the needle out of the package, it is sterile. There are all kinds of bacteria in your water, why run the needle under bacteria?

If you have a problem keeping the water off the needle, then use 2 needles. A drawing needle that you leave on until after you warm up your gear. Then immediately put on the sterile sticking needle.

TxLonghorn said:
Keeping primo under hot water for 1 minute will only make it less viscous. It will not sterilize it. I do this for my injections because it makes it go in easier, i.e. it is not as thick.

If you are going to get an abscess, warming it will not prevent it. Make sure everything is sterile and don't reuse needles.

well i didn't mean sterilizing :) hehe.. just thought that is it mandatory to heat it, 'cause the mofo is so thick..

oh, thanks for replies!

TxLonghorn said:
Oh, and this should be common sense, don't run the needle under the hot water. When you pull the needle out of the package, it is sterile. There are all kinds of bacteria in your water, why run the needle under bacteria?

If you have a problem keeping the water off the needle, then use 2 needles. A drawing needle that you leave on until after you warm up your gear. Then immediately put on the sterile sticking needle.

lol lol! that was funny! i don't think that anybody is stupid enough to put the whole damn syringe with the needle under water! i think heating just the amp is enough, if you wan't to heat it. like i said - i don't heat it. i draw, change needles and shoot..

Top Bottom