Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So I'm sick and starting to get concerned....

rykertest

New member
I've been throwing up for about 12 hours now, I got that stomach virus going around. Well, thats bad enough but after I threw everything I could up, I started dry heaving. About 4AM this morning I dry heaved so hard I literally passed out. Then as I'm clinging to the toilet I see green liquid come up. Bile, I've done that once before in college. Nothing too alarming. Then, I see red stuff come out and it looks like blood. Thats happened twice since 4AM where I dry heave so hard something in my stomach "pops" and I have bile and "blood" come out.

Anyone else ever had this happen before? I always figured throwing up blood was a very bad sign. Now what?
 
Anything that shows blood is usually never a good sign.

Unless its a blood test.

Or youre donating blood.
 
yeah I was going to call my doc, he is good about getting me in to see him without an appt. It's not a lot of blood, maybe about a silver dollar sized amount each time and then funny thing is, I feel so relieved after I am done. I just lay down on the bathroom floor and chill out for about half an hour then go back to bed.

It's been a long time since I got sick like this, I forgot how much it sucks to feel and look like death warmed over. Thanks for everyones replies.
 
what last few things have you eaten?

unless it was a can of whole tomatos, i'd go to the ER.
 
rykertest said:
I've been throwing up for about 12 hours now, I got that stomach virus going around. Well, thats bad enough but after I threw everything I could up, I started dry heaving. About 4AM this morning I dry heaved so hard I literally passed out. Then as I'm clinging to the toilet I see green liquid come up. Bile, I've done that once before in college. Nothing too alarming. Then, I see red stuff come out and it looks like blood. Thats happened twice since 4AM where I dry heave so hard something in my stomach "pops" and I have bile and "blood" come out.

Anyone else ever had this happen before? I always figured throwing up blood was a very bad sign. Now what?
throwing up blood? woah youre such a tough rugged man
 
rykertest said:
Your mom said the same thing.
lol, for someone who mentioned "comebacks' in the other thread...

anyway man, you should def go to the ER or doctor, youl feel stupid if its something like cancer or very serious
 
rykertest said:
yeah I was going to call my doc, he is good about getting me in to see him without an appt. It's not a lot of blood, maybe about a silver dollar sized amount each time and then funny thing is, I feel so relieved after I am done. I just lay down on the bathroom floor and chill out for about half an hour then go back to bed.

It's been a long time since I got sick like this, I forgot how much it sucks to feel and look like death warmed over. Thanks for everyones replies.
You're probably busting some vessels in your esophagus from the straining. Probably won't kill you (as long as it's only a small amount). Odds are the doc will tell you to go to the ER, if you REALLY don't want to do that maybe you can get him to call you in a script for compazine suppositories to help with the nausea. If you go to the ER they'll fill you up with some good anti-nausea drugs.

BTW, didn't anyone ever tell you the dry-heave trick? Drink water, at least you're puking SOMETHING up. You tear up your insides when you dry heave like that.
 
get to the doc bro. If your insurance will pay for it go to the emergency room, it'll be faster in most cases. If you don't have insurance, go to the ER anyway, I'll feel better knowing that someone I know is actually benefitting from my money instead of all these illegal immigrants that flood the place...

seriously, try and stay hydrated, Sprite/ 7up, etc, try and eat some plain crackers, main thing is to keep hyrdrated to some degree.

Hope you get to feeling better bro, keep us informed.
Tx
 
Good luck with that man....like they all said, go to the damn doctor.
 
txbondsman said:
get to the doc bro. If your insurance will pay for it go to the emergency room, it'll be faster in most cases. If you don't have insurance, go to the ER anyway, I'll feel better knowing that someone I know is actually benefitting from my money instead of all these illegal immigrants that flood the place...

seriously, try and stay hydrated, Sprite/ 7up, etc, try and eat some plain crackers, main thing is to keep hyrdrated to some degree.

Hope you get to feeling better bro, keep us informed.
Tx


Yeah I've been eating plain bread toasted and gatorade and gingerale. I have an appointment with my doc at 1. Thanks everyone now I'm going to bed.
 
rykertest said:
Yeah I've been eating plain bread toasted and gatorade and gingerale. I have an appointment with my doc at 1. Thanks everyone now I'm going to bed.

postup when you get back if you feel up to it. I bet if your still heaving, he'll prescribe you some promethazine, that will make you sleepy as hell.
Get to feeling better...
 
txbondsman said:
postup when you get back if you feel up to it. I bet if your still heaving, he'll prescribe you some promethazine, that will make you sleepy as hell.
Get to feeling better...

I will if I'm up to it. I'm pooped just sitting here on my computer for 30 minutes. Thanks again everyone have a good day.
 
Top Bottom