Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I own a mma Gym and I am looking for people who love MMA

needtogetaas

Looking for peeps who are into mma who would like to join my face book

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001195838654

and come talk mma with me. My gym is located in Columbia so I am pretty sure most of you guys will not be attending lol... Still I am more in it for the fun and love of the sport then anything else.

The trainers at my school are some of the best trainers in all of south America. Top ranked in Capoeira, Hapkido, Jujutsu, Judo, Kickboxing, and Karate. But my Capoeira trainer is the best of the best number 1 ranked Capoeira trainer in the whole country ....

everything about getting in a ring and battling it out is just something you cant help but love. Maybe you cant get into doing it but how the hell could anyone not love watching it???

Also check out my web site http://www.gfc-1.com/ Its in Spanish and so is the whole forum. So sorry about that but hey I own the gym with my business partner and its in A predominantly Spanish speaking country. We will have a English web site version soon though..

Thanks guys and would love to talk to more of you guys.

Where in Colombia are you located? Some friends and myself are considering going there for vacation (alternative is central Europe), but we were worried we couldn't find a place to train. We're bjj/judo, more than a few are bjj black belts.

Where in Colombia are you located? Some friends and myself are considering going there for vacation (alternative is central Europe), but we were worried we couldn't find a place to train. We're bjj/judo, more than a few are bjj black belts.

barrio Floralia!!!!

I am in the USA myself but my business partner runs the gym and if you want to call me I can confrence him in and we can set you up with all kinds of info about the Area and exactly where the gym is. My Partner would be more then happy to show you guys a good time and hook up once you touch ground there my man. SO feel free to contact me by pm or call my help desk number at 9783784266 Nathan is my name bro

Wish i was around Mr. I am a big MMA fan. I have been training martial arts from i was wery young. Think i have been doing it all. I will take a look at ur facebook profile now :D

barrio Floralia!!!!

I am in the USA myself but my business partner runs the gym and if you want to call me I can confrence him in and we can set you up with all kinds of info about the Area and exactly where the gym is. My Partner would be more then happy to show you guys a good time and hook up once you touch ground there my man. SO feel free to contact me by pm or call my help desk number at 9783784266 Nathan is my name bro

Thanks, that's exactly what we're looking for. We're just starting to look at various locations, I will definitely pass on the info and will be in touch if others think Colombia is a good idea.

Top Bottom