Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So dayum giddy...

habitualhealth

chicken soup
Platinum
So check it, as of today....I've dropped yet another pant size. Since Jan 29th (started the clean eating) and Feb 20th (started the workout regimen) I've gone from a 12 to an 8 (and they are a weeee bit baggy).

What really kicks a load of a$$ is when people who see me EVERY day are now saying "holy hell C....you look amazing what the hell are you doing?"

I'm walking a lil taller lately...heh.

You guys rock...i have to say thanks, yet again! ;)

habitualhealth said:
So check it, as of today....I've dropped yet another pant size. Since Jan 29th (started the clean eating) and Feb 20th (started the workout regimen) I've gone from a 12 to an 8 (and they are a weeee bit baggy).

What really kicks a load of a$$ is when people who see me EVERY day are now saying "holy hell C....you look amazing what the hell are you doing?"

I'm walking a lil taller lately...heh.

You guys rock...i have to say thanks, yet again! ;)
:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :bigkiss:
:kiss: :qt: :) :heart: :verygood: :rose:

habitualhealth said:
Thank y'all!!!!!! Jenz-can't wait to meet you too.

Giddy up cowboy... :bfold:

Yeeeee Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, I'll be in trouble with all this Southern talk & accents..... I'm such a Damn Yankee.... ;)

jenscats5 said:
Yeeeee Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, I'll be in trouble with all this Southern talk & accents..... I'm such a Damn Yankee.... ;)
hahaha no worries....i posted somewhere else that i wasn't quite sure what my deal was....i'm not from the south. hah I reckon i jus like that thar kuntry talk em 'er folks toss out down here in these parts.

Top Bottom