Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

snorting ephedrine

When you snort something like ephedrine you are making a large portion of it pass through your brain. Snorting is the quickest way to get something in your brain. Has enough studies been done on ephedrine's effect on the brain (in the concentrations that occur when snorting) to make you feel comfortable snorting it? What's the big hurry to get it into your system anyway?

I wouldn't bother snorting it, however I have used it sub-lingual (sp'ing) to good effect. It taste like shit, and E/C/A tastes worse again but it does work.

Bouncer

Well if you really want a kick ass effect get some ephedrince hcl and convert it into meth and it will really kick your ass.:rolleyes:

Seriously though I have a couple of freinds that swear it works better if snorted but for me I'll just take more caps if I need more of an effect. Also If you want some thing that really kicks in give oltimate orange a try and you'll be good to go in about 15 min.

Thanks for the reply's, i also want to state my intent is simply to get more pumped for the gym, not to find a high. Im just a simple man working for the cotex company, who enjoys ephedrine.

painly

just as an aside, what's the highest amount that should not be exceeded when taking ephedrine? i mean a lot say don't take more than 60mg a day or100mg in day, but i know many exceed this right?

pact said:
just as an aside, what's the highest amount that should not be exceeded when taking ephedrine? i mean a lot say don't take more than 60mg a day or100mg in day, but i know many exceed this right?

Personnally, I never go over 37.5mg a day, but I use it strickly for a workout boost with caffeine. I hate the side effects of ephedrine, so I don't use it for fat burning, and I rely on clen for that.

Btw, I have snorted clen, very stupid of me, I was being an idiot. It made me extremely nautious and it was actually harder to train. I can't imagine what would happen with ephedrine.

i take 50 mg in the morn, and 25 or 50 mg before workout, so i dont go past 100 in a day, but if you dont get bad sides 9sometimes i get the odd palp at the gym, but ive had these all my life regardless) ephedrine is very tolerable, and ive know buddies who ahve taken up to 16 (25mg ) tablets in a 2 hour period. and were fine.

we are all different machines, like cotex's, not one of us are identical

painly

Top Bottom