Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

snorting ephedrine

painly

hmm, well lets see if i get any responses here.

ive been taking ephedrine of and on for bout a year, i love it, well worth the money. Anyways my drugie gf was telling me how snifing gets you more of a direct effect. I am using this a workout aid, not fat burner. SO how safe is sniffing this, will the binders collect in the lungs?? I am not one to sniff stuff, but if this helps get me more pumped, and is cheaper than coke (which i would never do anyway), i might as well try.

opinions

thanks

painly

snorting ANYTHING can stop your heart, so i'd put it's safety right up there with using your head as a dart board....

YUM

Last edited:
NO NO NO!!! You're not supposed to sniff ephedrine, you're supposed to SHOOT IT, IV that is. Crush a couple tabs on a spoon, mix with 30 unit water and cook out the impurites. Tie off your arm, hit a vein, and when you see a register bang away!! Greatest workout aid in the world...:p

I have heard it has an intense effect when you snot it but why would you want to do that bro. Get rid or the crack head gf she's going to led you into trouble u don't want to deal with believe me i know. My experience with snoting things always leads to feeling like shit. your nose your head your throat from the drip fuck that just swallow the bastards I hear it last longer that way anyway.

I wouldnt bother doing that. It will fuck up your nose and youll be walking around with a runny/stuff nose. I havent heard of any added effects - "druggies" like the rituals of things - lighting up, snorting, shooting - even if theres no high associated with it. I dont know if she has any credence to that argument.

I'm with Willy and Max (though you need to read through the sarcasm), there is no need for you to snort ephedrine. If you plan ahead you'll have enough time take it normally and get the "energy" for your workout.

Snorting it is an unnecessary risk.

Pebcak

i snorted some yohimbie hcl a while ago,,made me feel the same way regular yohimbie does, just plain old weird, no energy rush at all

ya she was a raver, and i mean snortin ephedrine the the big thing now, im not going to do it, just wanted to get yalls opinions. Right now i let them sit under my tongue and disolve, and it works great. Im just one of those guys always trying to outdo my last experience, regardless of situation.

painly

Top Bottom