Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smurfy, Feisty, HiDnGoD, I have something to say to the three of you

pdaddy said:
Shit Frisky and I am what I am, how could I have been so careless, they are both outstanding peeps, Frisky for letting me eat her box and i am what i am for being so open-minded and rational...for a juicer :)

Soklu, that was the first time since I've been a member on here that you hit me, I was beginning to think you and hammy had a vendetta against me.

Thanks. When we are off and the testosterone isn't through the roof, we can be pretty calm and rational. :p ;)

HeatherRae said:
lol...everyone take a nap and come back later. You are a grumpy bunch. ;-)

Wow she's a bossy lil lass she is. I bet she bossed the judges around a lot too.

Judge: Are you going somewhere with this statement, Heatherrae?

Heatherrae (in short skirt, thigh-highs and low cut blouse): Why don't you stick that gavel where it belongs and shut the fuck up? That'll teach you to talk out your ass.

Judge: Sorry.

pdaddy said:
Good looking! I would like to thank the three of you for pushing me into royalty status. Especially during these tough karma days we're going through. You three really dug down deep and did what you had to do to help a fellow EF'er.

I will invite you all to my time-share in Cancun next season ;)

I would also like to thank Woot for the generous contributions, dood is always cracking my shit up too.

Eat Big a solid supporter with an e-crush on me, he's been my number one supporter since day one, good looking brohamski! I got your back

gjohnson gets a big shout-out, he knows how to roll

mightymouse69, you've always been good to me and I feel the support bro

jack_schitt, damn great bro right there, I'll be sending you some more cuts too bro so be on the look-out

pintoca, always been a good guy and is a good ambassador for the Mexican public :mexican:

Mr.db, always a solid bor, never had any reservations about hooking a brother up

lestat, contributed on many occasions...been lacking lately but nothing personal

Stilleto, musclemom, 4everhung, sublime, coldblue, foreigngirl, razorgunz, cOOper, silverfish, chefbone, gotmojo, stickfigure, UA_iron, harmonica, swolenole, samoth, jarheadchiro, jaffo, nycgirl, bikinimom....and those I have forgotten.

Good looking out to all, I will not forget about the little people.

Hammy = :frsty:

Ok I totally missed this thread...I was doing a search and came across it.

pdaddy, It was my pleasure! :rose:

Top Bottom