Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smurfy, Feisty, HiDnGoD, I have something to say to the three of you

pdaddy

Good looking! I would like to thank the three of you for pushing me into royalty status. Especially during these tough karma days we're going through. You three really dug down deep and did what you had to do to help a fellow EF'er.

I will invite you all to my time-share in Cancun next season ;)

I would also like to thank Woot for the generous contributions, dood is always cracking my shit up too.

Eat Big a solid supporter with an e-crush on me, he's been my number one supporter since day one, good looking brohamski! I got your back

gjohnson gets a big shout-out, he knows how to roll

mightymouse69, you've always been good to me and I feel the support bro

jack_schitt, damn great bro right there, I'll be sending you some more cuts too bro so be on the look-out

pintoca, always been a good guy and is a good ambassador for the Mexican public :mexican:

Mr.db, always a solid bor, never had any reservations about hooking a brother up

lestat, contributed on many occasions...been lacking lately but nothing personal

Stilleto, musclemom, 4everhung, sublime, coldblue, foreigngirl, razorgunz, cOOper, silverfish, chefbone, gotmojo, stickfigure, UA_iron, harmonica, swolenole, samoth, jarheadchiro, jaffo, nycgirl, bikinimom....and those I have forgotten.

Good looking out to all, I will not forget about the little people.

Hammy = :frsty:

Last edited:
HeatherRae said:
You forgot me (you butthole) lol.

June 5th was the last time you contributed, even after several of my donations...unexceptable, I shake my head at you :shakes head:

Oh, okay, I guess I didn't like you that much afterall...lol. j/k

HeatherRae said:
Oh, okay, I guess I didn't like you that much afterall...lol. j/k

Numbers don't lie, e-facades aren't as easy to manipulate as one might think. Heatherrea huh? Wouldn't you prefer the username Raina II?

pdaddy said:
Numbers don't lie, e-facades aren't as easy to manipulate as one might think. Heatherrea huh? Wouldn't you prefer the username Raina II?
Nope, I heard some stuff about her. I'm just playing with ya pdaddy. Don't get your artistic little panties in a wad. ;-)

Top Bottom