Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smugglin'

Ryvor said:
fhg43 are you arab or look arab?
I think they flag or are going to start flagging everyone that looks arab or middle eastern.

Argh. Can anyone confirm this? I'm actually just half-black half-white and dress "american", but shit, one time a fucknut accused me of being Indian... (no offense to anyone).

Did it look like more non-(cauc-)asians were being stopped?

I'm Spanish and Italian, but very fair skinned.
My brother on the other hand looks more like the milkman in that he has very tan skin and hair that looks almost like a black persons.
He got stopped my Transit police on the Jersey side of the tunnel and was harrassed by the cops. They figured out he was spanish and let him go.
His son, my nephew who is 13 but big for 13(looks 17 0r 18) was stopped going to school on the weds after in NJ and questioned by the cops.
You tell me.

Ryvor-
I am your basic generic whitebread dude. I am just pissed because I knew this would happen. The NY attack is this big media spectacle and everyone is worried for a few days and then the sitcoms come back on TV and everyone is back only giving a shit about themselves and the fuckin cops go back to harassing people for speeding and letting murderers go free!!

We are no longer safe in our borders and we probably haven't been for awhile its just that finally someone got to us and got us bad.

Profiling frustrates me because it goes against the very things this country stands for and the freedom our army will fight for. I don't think it is a necessary evil, but I have no doubt that it will happen.

I am pissed that are security should be raised, but obviously it hasn't been. Did you hear about the Northwest employees who purposefully carried knives onto one of their planes in Phoenix to test security? They passed checkpoints and then turned themselves in. This totally embarassed the Phoenix airport, but showed that their security is still poor.

FHG

Top Bottom