Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smell?? Too much protein???

jenabena

I know this may sound gross, however does anyone get a smell from your skin from taking in too much protein??? if that is what it is??? I have a burnt smell, really weird, and i am a very clean person!!!, however when i sweat, even after i wash my hair i have a burnt smell still???? i am not tanning in a tanning bed so i don't know what else it could be/???? any answers???? also, do you maybe think is comes from supplements and vitamins too??? :xeye:

Last edited:
I've never heard of that. Are you using self-tanner? That can smell funny. Do you smoke? Anything you eat a lot of in your diet? I remember a girl in college who ate a lot of onions and it became like she was seeping onion smell from her pores. What about vitamins or supplements you're taking? When did it start?

No i don't smoke, don't drink and don't use self tanner! I tan outside on weekends and have never had this.... i am taking glutamin, amino acids, multi vitamin, thermorexin, flax seed oil and drinking protein shakes. it has been about a month now, it is so weird????? i did a cycle of winny and now i am done, however do you think that may cause it? coming out of my pores and stuff????

It may be ketosis or 'mild ketosis' from a lack of carbs

If you have a high protein diet, your body produces ammonia when it breaks down protein
and ammonia smells ..... pretty bad

Take more carbs and a bit less protein for a while and see if it gets better (it should)

come to think of it i have cut down on carbs alot! It doesn't smell like ammonia though, THANK GOD!!!! , however it is like i tanned in a tanning bed, but it is burned in my hair and sweat! i will definatley add some carbs to see if that makes a difference, however i don't want to add too many, cutting up really nice now!!! Thanks!

How recently did you finish the winny cycle? If recently, could be your body still getting rid of the stuff.

i finished up a week ago and a half ago.... have you ever heard of it smelling like that from winny???

My sweat kind of gets a slight ammonia-ish smell to it too, but nothing that lingers when I take a shower. Usually I only notice it when I'm working out and really really sweating (like right after a cardio session).

yea it lingers in my hair??? under my hair and in my sweat! maybe it is ketosis, don't really know what that feels like??? how do you know you are in it??? :xeye:

Last edited:
Top Bottom