Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smell that is in protein shaker cups

bryce2010

Any one have any good advice on how to get the rotten ass smell out of the protein shaker cups. I have cleaned and cleaned them and still cant get the smell to go completely away.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Man I do and them mother fuckers still stink. I have tried the dishwasher and it dont clean them that well so I hand wash them. I will try the bleach

I put it in the dishwasher and if they still smell I fill it up about 3/4 water and throw some dish soap in it shake and let sit for a few hrs, works like a charm

Easiest way is to throw it away and buy a new one or just place a bunch of citris fruit in it and let it sit in there for an entire 24 hours and then wash it out with piping hot water and soap

Man yall must be made with money if you just throw them away after every 2 uses. Thats crazy

A shaker cup is like 10 bucks on amazon man...wtf dont think thats alot of money and i also gave you a sure way of getting rid of the smell

Top Bottom