Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Phone Peeps, what do U recommend?

Yeah, we tried that out. Something with the top banner adds get in the way. I'm not exactly sure why this happens... surely it can't be a hard fix. *throws TV changer at Logician*

:cow:
Yeah everytime U try to hit your private messages, u get to the steroid advertisement. It sucks, Thing is its a great fucking phone, but if U are a hyper typer dork like me, then its torture.
However that said, the graphics, the speed, and its just a fun fucking phone.
Like I said b4, I hate that i've become kathie lee gifford about phones, macbooks, and what else... Oh yeah I've been chain smoking cloves like going through a pack every 2 days.

Since I came to see the parents in their new home here in Lost Wages, I have to sneak outside and tell em I'm talking to GF and need privacy. Its like highschool again.
I'm 31 and feel like I"m 17, but still happy.
LOL
How is where U are at?...
-Don't wanna mention it publicly-

Snowy and awesome and perfect (from Samote).

Dude I"m in Vegas, right now with folks, and they live in Lake Las Vegas, so its like 17 minutes from the strip, still... Like I dunno this city just sends out weird vibes to me, like I'm nowhere near the strip, yet I can't sleep worth a shit, and I dunno, its just weird. Its not a bad city, not at all... Just sayin I could never live here. Like take this example, I was on the strip and I know I'm weird and kinda hypocritical bout consumerism or whatever.

Anyway, I ran out of cloves, and like I couldn't find a place in the Wynn Hotel to buy smokes, so I offered to like a dollar to 3 different peeps asking to bum a smoke... they all looked at me as if I asked them if I could hug them, or if they would give me advice if I should shave my balls or something. I mean dude. I dunno, its just such a different vibe then campus peeps I guess.

I'm still having a good time, city is just a lil too I dunno ADD/MethedoutonGlamor/and transient for me.
Glad U are having a great time with S. U guys rawk.

Yeah it's settled no htc touch pro, no blackberry bold or curve, no 3G 16G, or Samsung whatever.
Iphone was fun, but now that I'm into actually typing and online alot more than ever and not real interested in photography, and refuse to sign another 2 year contract for 80 or more, I figured with the 3g for 450 minutes with tax it would cost 107 a month. Way too much for my poor ass.
I'm just gonna buy this bad boy for 400 and go on a pay as U go AT&T plane that will run me like 40 a month.This bad boy got rated as high and a little higher on some reviews than the BB Bold. I don't want anymore touch screen action anyway.

pcm_exec_sum_ec.gif
Nokia E71

review DATE:09.22.08
0,1425,i=213278,00.jpg
0,1425,i=213262,00.jpg
0,1425,i=213259,00.jpg
0,1425,i=213256,00.jpg
start_slideshow.gif

Ratings

Editor
editor_filled.gif
editor_filled.gif
editor_filled.gif
editor_filled.gif
editor_empty.gif
Very Good
By Sascha Segan
Call it the Lingonberry. Nokia's E71 is a beautiful, luxurious-feeling [COLOR=darkgreen ! important]phone[/color], and it's a direct attack on both RIM's Blackberry Bold 9000 and on the latest Windows Mobile smartphones. Because of the Finnish company's go-it-alone attitude, the E71 is a better bet for stylish mavericks than for big corporate buys. That said, this handset's power and elegance makes it our Editors' Choice for unlocked smartphones.

What are these "locked" and "unlocked" terms I keep seeing used WRT cell phones?

Locked=Subsidized, Unlocked means unsolicited by a major carrier.
Its so telling how the language used, reflects a binding, or constraining, or lack of freedom in accord to the relationship one has with this medium of communication/expression.

Oh locked means like its they will reduce the price, by 40 to 70% is U sign a 2 year deal. Unlocked means U buy the phone full price, and U as long as the carrier U use is compatible with the OS. AT&T, I talked to over 10 different times never getting a straight answer if I bought the blackberry bold or curve, not the pearl, its a POS, but yeah, they would not give me a consistent answer, the best they could do was that the blackberry bold shoud work, on the GO phone medianet no contract plan, but they could not guaruntee that.

Finally, an awesome rep got a 3 way with a nokia rep, and her supervisor and they confirmed that if I got the Unlocked Nokia E71, which is the Bold Equivalent in Europe, where it is Locked, or 'Subsidized' than I would be totally fine.

The thing is its like perfect for me, instead of spending like 97.08, a month for 450 minutes and internet on the Iphone, I will be spending like 35-40 a month with more online usage. The plan also offers the deal of 1 dollar a day 10 cents a minute, well I only talk to like 6 or 7 peeps for convo purposes anyway, so I'm thinking tops I'm paying anywhere from 35 to 50 bucks, which is a hellova lot better than my lowest phone bill of 70 a month.

The 3G is a great phone, and she will have alot of fun with it. I mean other than typing, its perfect.

Top Bottom