Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slobodan Milosevic Dies in Prison Cell

foreigngirl said:
Oh, and L O L at comparing him to Hitler. What the fuck do you all know what is really going on in Kosovo?!!! Stop listening to the news, my brother and go there for yourself to see how the situation reallly is. Until then Shut The Fuck UP!!!!!

Nuremberg was used as a relevant example of suicide being used to preempt capture/conviction. There was no further analogy/comparison to be inferred.

Radovan Karadzic was the real butcher, and like I said before, we'll never find him. He's at a dacha in Kamchatka.

redguru said:
Radovan Karadzic was the real butcher, and like I said before, we'll never find him. He's at a dacha in Kamchatka.

yes. Him and Arkan and his Tigers army. Somehow I even doubt Arkan is really dead. It seemed too fucking easy to assassinate him. He's been a con man and criminal for a long time, even Interpol was on his ass before all the Balkan shit started. I think it was staged and he himself is somewhere else using othewr names (as he did many times before).

foreigngirl said:
I think it was staged and he himself is somewhere else using othewr names (as he did many times before).

His ass was sniped. Quite easy to do when his location is ratted out.

Top Bottom