Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep

caligirl85

I am a poor sleeper and have been for years. When I went through a rough time last year, the doc gave me trazadone 50 mgs, to help me sleep and I've used that since. I've been off it for about 3 weeks now. I still have some but felt like it was time to get off. I'm feeling better and back in the gym and don't like being on things for longer than needed.

I've been using melatonin for the last couple of weeks. I originally started at 3 mgs and was great, except for the crazy dreams. I found after a week though, I started feeling foggy during the day. I cut it back to 1.5 mgs but still having that foggy feeling.

Have any of you tried anything else? A couple suggestions from women at work have been valerian root and the calcium/ magnesium supplements too.

Ideas? Experiences??

I find that a combination of Lemon Balm and Valerian root works wonders. Valerian root is known as "Nature's Valium". 1 capsule during the day will help with aggression/anger/stress/etc, while 2 or 3 at night will put you into a comfortable sleep. There are also some commercially produced herbal gummies for sleep that work well for my aunt and grandmother. I've used them for my children when their ADD/ADHD meds induce insomnia.

When I take Valerian root, I don't feel as though I've taken anything, just about a half hour or so later, I'm relaxed and sleepy. For me, it feels very similar to a hot bath and a cup of sleepytime tea.

HTH
-Treasure.

I second the lemon balm/melissa..you can find it at walgreens even
also...a LARGE dose of magnesium minus the calcium

if Im having a hard time sleeping magnesium always does it for me...very restful sleep too

I have chronic insomnia and I've found that magnesium 400 to 500mg with 5HTP 30min before bed help alot. With the magnesium, it has to be alone not a calcium/magnesium supp or it doesn't seem to help. HTH.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I am going to try the magnesium for sure and picked up some Valerian root, as well, which does help. I can do melatonin for a day or two without feeling foggy, I've discovered.

My sleep issues come from being on SSRI's for years (various ones) but was always medicated. Coming off those led into a couple years of self medication with the chronic and I've been off all of it for close to 6 years.

youre taking way too much melanotan...
be careful

on a 10 mg bottle
you reconstitute it with 1 cc bac water and only take 1/4 iu

youre playing a dangerous game

youre taking way too much melanotan...
be careful

on a 10 mg bottle
you reconstitute it with 1 cc bac water and only take 1/4 iu

youre playing a dangerous game

Im the conservative one of the group and am not playing any game!

As HH said... Melatonin.. For sleep. Not melanotan..

Top Bottom