Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skoal, lifting and AS use?

Hey something i really know about..

Well i WAS dipping for 9 years straight. I just quit a month and a half ago. "YAAAA" The shit is so addictive. you will find out when u try to stop and then u just put in another one . It took me 3 months to stop. i finally just had to go cold turkey. boy was that a bitch! anyway i feel fine and i look even better now no hugh lump in my lip..hehe..

PHREAK_E:freak:

I have used Copenhagen since high school....Would like to see my gains if I did not use it...
So far so good...(Knock on Wood)...:D

MUSTANG_18 said:
Chewing tobacco is sick and will fuck up your mouth. I have no idea why anyone would use that shit :sick:

M18

Ive been chewing since i was a freshman in high school and im now a junior in college have not had any problems yet, but ive tried to quit and it really sucks. I used to think it was cool and now my girlfriend wont touch me if i have a dip in.

Use Kodiak instead it won't mess with your test levels.

Seriously though,
I got the same nasty ass habit. A pretty fuckin tough vice to kick indeed.

SOOOO, besides being nasty. THere is no evidence that it effects lifting? Good and Bad! Shit, I was hoping you guys would say it really effects your lifting. Then I would have a real reason to stop! LOL

I've been trying to stop for about 6 months. Everytime I run out, I say its the last can and then I end up buying another one. Atleast I'm down to 1 can from 2 aday!

By the way, do you notice when you try and stop how much more food you eat!

Thanks

ForceFed said:
SOOOO, besides being nasty. THere is no evidence that it effects lifting? Good and Bad! Shit, I was hoping you guys would say it really effects your lifting. Then I would have a real reason to stop! LOL

I've been trying to stop for about 6 months. Everytime I run out, I say its the last can and then I end up buying another one. Atleast I'm down to 1 can from 2 aday!

By the way, do you notice when you try and stop how much more food you eat!

Thanks

er.. ok.. I see how this works. Here goes: Skoal will make your willy shrink, your brain shrink.. and it will make all the girls hate you. Everyone you know will die in a terrible plane accident if you don't stop, and as for your training - you are really holding yourself back. You will never be happy, and there will never be world peace as long as you keep doing it... so, er, stop doing it.

That will be $100 please.

Top Bottom