Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skittles Log

I wasn’t going to post this, but what the hey…maybe someone else will have/had a similar experience.

My weight hasn’t been dropping the way it did when I began the project the first time. A while back I wondered if it was the creatine / water retention, but it’s defiantly not.

If you’re a guy……you may want to stop reading HERE

Ok…..I haven’t had a period since the end on March & I’m having some serious pain in my lower back /stomach. No, I’m not pregnant, and have done 2 packs of 3 of the tests to confirm this. I’ve had problems with this before…dating back to Jan 2000 when I had 3 surgeries done. Than again in Nov 2004 I had 1 more surgery done. Anyway, not to get to long here, but I had a doctors appointment on Tues morning, and he thinks I have to go for a DNC.

So, off for an ultra sound today (Thurs). This was my first time getting this done, and though there’s nothing really to see, it was neat.
Ok, here’s where it ties into my training & journal…..I weigh 138 lbs right now (heaviest I have EVER been) & to be honest my pants feel like they are gonna blow. I haven’t messed up my diet (expect I had a nice dinner on Sat night), and my training has been ok. My poor tummy feels like something needs to explode from it…normally by Thursday I feel pretty darn good.
The nurse told me they would need to take some blood & that my doctor would be calling me.

First, I’m thinking oh shit….whats the point of training now? ….may has well wait till after all this bullshit is done. I figure if I write this in my journal, I will stick with things, and maybe not get as discouraged.

So, I’m going to be posting my weight, BF etc. I know this really isn’t a huge deal, but mentally it is for me. I hate not seeing changes. Anyway, STFU & train right?

Sowwy hun. Way to stay postive.:bigkiss:

Been in a very similar situation, and I think I would've went nuts if I caved on my diet/training/activity. Just be careful not to hurt anything and I would suggest keeping active.:rose:

PM me if you need anything.

*Bunny* said:
Sowwy hun. Way to stay postive.:bigkiss:

Been in a very similar situation, and I think I would've went nuts if I caved on my diet/training/activity. Just be careful not to hurt anything and I would suggest keeping active.:rose:

PM me if you need anything.

Did you find that after everything was better, you noticed changes right away, or was it a delay, and changes came later.

I’ll send you a pm after the work day is over..

Thanks Bunny :rose:

skittles said:
Did you find that after everything was better, you noticed changes right away, or was it a delay, and changes came later.

I’ll send you a pm after the work day is over..

Thanks Bunny :rose:
You're welcome...Check your PM :rose: :rose:

Question....

I have all these great new supps.......should I use them, or weight till this is over with?

I was thinking about using the T-rex, Levorex, CB, r-ala, mono etc & leaving the YES & CEE & glucorell for later....what do you think?

skittles said:
Question....

I have all these great new supps.......should I use them, or weight till this is over with?

I was thinking about using the T-rex, Levorex, CB, r-ala, mono etc & leaving the YES & CEE & glucorell for later....what do you think?
Off the top of my head, IMO, the Levorex and Glucorell-R are AWESOME health supplements alone, I see no problems with those two FOR sure. I might suggest cutting the Fat burners and CEE at least 2 days before the procedure...Lemme get some confirmation. *To be continued*

skittles said:
Thurs. May 26th

5:45am
1 T-rex, 2 Levorex, 1 cardio breeze

6:30am
5 small starwberries dipped in a bit of yogurt

7:05am
6 min warm-up on tread.....yup T-rex had it's effects on me here

7:35am
10 min light cardio on E....feeling the T-rex

9:00am
Starring at my shake....it's now 9:55 & I'm SLOWLY sipping it
1.5 scoop whey, 1.5 cup skim, 1/4 cup blueberries
5C, 5G, 5BCAA's

10:40am
Multi, FO

12:30pm
1 oz almonds....eating them now because I have an appointment at 1:15

2:30pm
2 levorex, 1 r-ala

3:15pm
1 small can tuna, spinach, bluebberies, strawberries, 1 tiny piece pineapple

6:00pm
1 r-ala

6:30pm
1 lobster claw, 1 lobster tail, 1 potato mashed with 1 tbsp corn, 1/2 tbsp FF mayo & some more lobster, diet pepsi

skittles said:
I wasn’t going to post this, but what the hey…maybe someone else will have/had a similar experience.

My weight hasn’t been dropping the way it did when I began the project the first time. A while back I wondered if it was the creatine / water retention, but it’s defiantly not.

If you’re a guy……you may want to stop reading HERE

Ok…..I haven’t had a period since the end on March & I’m having some serious pain in my lower back /stomach. No, I’m not pregnant, and have done 2 packs of 3 of the tests to confirm this. I’ve had problems with this before…dating back to Jan 2000 when I had 3 surgeries done. Than again in Nov 2004 I had 1 more surgery done. Anyway, not to get to long here, but I had a doctors appointment on Tues morning, and he thinks I have to go for a DNC.

So, off for an ultra sound today (Thurs). This was my first time getting this done, and though there’s nothing really to see, it was neat.
Ok, here’s where it ties into my training & journal…..I weigh 138 lbs right now (heaviest I have EVER been) & to be honest my pants feel like they are gonna blow. I haven’t messed up my diet (expect I had a nice dinner on Sat night), and my training has been ok. My poor tummy feels like something needs to explode from it…normally by Thursday I feel pretty darn good.
The nurse told me they would need to take some blood & that my doctor would be calling me.

First, I’m thinking oh shit….whats the point of training now? ….may has well wait till after all this bullshit is done. I figure if I write this in my journal, I will stick with things, and maybe not get as discouraged.

So, I’m going to be posting my weight, BF etc. I know this really isn’t a huge deal, but mentally it is for me. I hate not seeing changes. Anyway, STFU & train right?

I'm right here with you! I lost my period since Jan. I go to the doc tomorrow. I had a ultrasound done when I was 17 and they found a cyst it supposedly went away. I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow. Just do what you can every bit of exercise will help you not only physically but mentally!

skittles said:
3:15pm
1 small can tuna, spinach, bluebberies, strawberries, 1 tiny piece pineapple

6:00pm
1 r-ala

6:30pm
1 lobster claw, 1 lobster tail, 1 potato mashed with 1 tbsp corn, 1/2 tbsp FF mayo & some more lobster, diet pepsi

9:30pm
I was STARVING.......not sure why
1 can tuna, on multi grain carb toast, FF swiss cheese

12:30pm
1 tbsp peanut butter

Top Bottom