Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skinny guy needs good advice please

Bigdaddykane123

Skinny, quick metabolism, 6ft 2in, 11 stone (154 pounds or 69kg) Looking to put on a fair amount of muscle but not anadrol Type gains.
Going to use a high hgh dose I think with lots of protein, food and training. I eat lots already I just don't fill out or put muscle on. Just get strength gains only.
Maybe some anavar... I don't want the heavy sides from hard anabolics. Please can you give me training/diet/supplement advice. Also what do you make of me taking 8iu's a day. Starting of at 2iu's and moving up from there weekly?
I would really Appreciate the help from people who really know. I look forward to the discussion. Many Thanks

You might go better posting In The AAS forum. But they'll want all your stats, age, time training, diet etc..

Eat more. Show me somebody that says they have a fast metabolism and I'll show you somebody that needs to eat more. You can ALWAYS out eat your metabolism. Raise your cals by 500 and see if you grow. If you don't, raise it again. I can guarantee you'll grow before you hit 10,000 calories per day. I'd hold off on the gear personally. 6'2" and 154lbs is not ready for gear. Save that bullet for later. If you were going to run it though, anavar isn't the choice. You already said your strength is good so you don't need it for that and if you're looking to pack on 30lbs, vars not the go to drug. Honestly, food is the go to drug in your case. EAT and keep eating.

Eat more. Show me somebody that says they have a fast metabolism and I'll show you somebody that needs to eat more. You can ALWAYS out eat your metabolism. Raise your cals by 500 and see if you grow. If you don't, raise it again. I can guarantee you'll grow before you hit 10,000 calories per day. I'd hold off on the gear personally. 6'2" and 154lbs is not ready for gear. Save that bullet for later. If you were going to run it though, anavar isn't the choice. You already said your strength is good so you don't need it for that and if you're looking to pack on 30lbs, vars not the go to drug. Honestly, food is the go to drug in your case. EAT and keep eating.
Thank you...you are right. I guess I am looking for an easier option. Trying to bulk is like banging my head against a brick wall I find!

Bro , please dont start the same thread twice.

forgetabout hgh and var....get your diet in check, plenty of good sample bulking diets on here and you can use fitday.com to adjust macros.

do you know what a high level of hgh will do ? internal organs can start to grow as you reach 10 iu...and you have not done any research by sounds of things ,so be safe and stay away from peptides and juice untill you educate yourself.

Top Bottom