Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

simple pct help

damienpineapple

am currently on a cycle .. I have listed it below...
week 1-10 300mg test e
week 1-10 n2guard
week 1-10 omega 3 supplements
week 1-10 amino acids
week 5-10 test booster/ estrogen blocker
for my pct i was going to use ...
week 10-16 n2guard
week 10-16 natural test booster.
then 4 months rest till next cycle

can anyone advise me if this cycle, mainly the pct is ok, i want to keep it simple but also want transition in to pct to be smooth ,
thanks in advance for input :)

Id run the cycle 12 weeks bro and your pct is very weak tbh. You'll also find that' not all test boosters are the same make sure you read around and select the best ones. You want ensure you cover all bases bro and pct from all angles. If you want to go into a bridge afterwards than id advise adding ostarine (sarm),I know you want to keep it simple but it will help you greatly, adding a low dose will keep strength up and preserve your gains, once pct is complete you can bump it up an 8 week run afterwards. There is little point in running a pct and then going straight on after its done, you need to take time off AAS or just stay on bro. A general rule is time on + pct = time off but blood work will give you a clearer picture. if you run lower dosages and shorter time scales you can recover well, but a lot of guys go too long and cycle to often and end on HRT.
This is another reason to go into sarms run afterwards as you'll gain still but without the higher levels of suppression you would experience with a 20+ wk. run of aas you could go into a triple stack after pct and really tare shit up, but wel keep simple and effective.

Id run it like this buddy:
1-12 test e 300mg a week
1-12 n2guard
4-12 hcgenerate
1-14 aromasin 12.5mg eod
pct.
15-18 Hcgenerate ES (N2BM.com)
15-18 Unleashed (N2BM/Mr supps.com)
15-18 clomid 50/25/25/25 (AG guys)
15-20 Forma stanzol (Mr supps)
15-18 Ostarine 15mg a day (Sarms1.com)

bridge.
19-26 Ostarine 25mg a day
19-26 bridge (N2BM.com)
then mini pct.
27-29 unleashed/post cycle combo (N2BM.com)

then off...

You don't want to ever go to little on PCT bro. Here is what I recommend

PCT

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Another effective PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Unleashed (NTBM or MR Supps)
Test Infusion (MR Supps)
Forged Methyl EAA (MR Supps or NTBM)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

Top Bottom