Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Showing Off For A Chick And Her Boyfriend

I'm with cockdiesel....check your sheets!

By the way....If you send them in sometimes penthouse, playboy, etc...will publish bullshit like that!

LMAO

:fro:

My buddy in Rhode Island would get offers like this right in front of me. Guys would come up and aske if he'd go home home with him and his wife so he could watch them go at it.

People are fucking weird. I would NEVER my wife.

I know people can have freaky imaginations....but this DOES actually happen!

My best friends younger brother was at a small club one night....just hangin out with his buddy, who was talkin to some girl. So this other girl approaches my buddies bro and starts a conversation...then inviting him over to her table, where her boyfriend was sitting. To make a long story short....they propositioned him to go home with them. (the dude knew what would happen.) So they all three left to go to the couples home. These were "normal" people who lived in a nice suburb, etc.... Basically, the bf watched while the girl sucked off the dude. Then she took him into the shower where he fucked the shit out of her..ass included....licked his asshole, etc...again, while the boyfriend watched. Finally, they had a 3-way in the bedroom, double teaming the girl. My boy's bro said it was the most incredible night he has ever had. He said this couple had obviously done this before, but said that they were pretty cool, and made it real comfortable for him....meaning that they appeared to be perfectly normal people.

Anyway, the night ended after about 2 or 3 hours or so....when they drove him back to his car at the club..........thanked him for his service, which they were VERY appreciative of....and went on their way. They did extend him another invitation, but he said that this was his first time ever doing anything like that....and although it was awesome.....it was just a new adventure for him, that would never be repeated. End of story....but true to fact.

she's cumin

i winked at him because there I am on top of his girlfriend, her legs wrapped around me, fuckin squirmin like a bitch in heat on my big cock while I'm pumpin hard into her, she's cumin and the dude is jackin off watchin me nail her full of cock.... he's gettin off on it, we're all havin a blast so I winked at him - - and yeah I do like to show off and flex so if that asshole u thought I had a big ego dont like it, then maybe he's jealous...whatever!

Re: she's cumin

rippedboy said:
and yeah I do like to show off and flex so if that asshole u thought I had a big ego dont like it, then maybe he's jealous...whatever!
It's not your ego that's so big, its your imagination.

Top Bottom