Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I try HGH?

If you cant afford food to keep weight on then I see no point in running GH.

Regardless of what you use to add the weight, you have to feed it to keep it.

Eat as much as you can during every meal, of course with quality foods like brown rice and chicken etc etc. Do you drink alcohol? I know from personal experience when I cut out booze for an extended period of time I train and eat better and in return gain more weight. Drinking raises your estrogen levels and that is obviuosly no good. Train hard for 5 days a week and take a couple days off and get at least 7 hours of sleep. I think lack of sleep is an over looked problem for people having trouble gaining quality mass.

I used to have a hell of a time gaining weight. Back in the day, I was 6'4" and 155. Then I found this board, did a lot of reading and learned a lot about diet. I found FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal and started to track my food intake. Realized that I wasn't eating anywhere near what I though I was. Started eating a strict 3,500 calorie diet. It wasn't easy, but I frickin' rocketed up to 205. My wife accused me of using steriods! HAHAHA. Anyway, if you can't afford to keep your diet straight, you can't afford HGH or anything else. Keep up the training and focus on your diet. Track your daily food intake. It's a pain, but it is worth it! Your diet is your foundation for everything else you ever do. Don't take any short cuts.

Top Bottom