Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I buy my gf fake tits?

QT I missed you!!! You look like you're doing good! How have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only missed her tits

I love my gfs tits...they are not big, tho they are tanned and her nipples are brown and not all fucken gigantic and shit which can be a turn off. I find it weird that not that many people are more picky about nipples...I fucken hate big ugly nipples...might as well be sucking on udders. Her pussy is fucken awesome too...she comes out of the shower smelling all like a coconut and stands in front me...she cums pretty quick which is cool too...I lucked out with this one. Allah Akhbar

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

I love my gfs tits...they are not big, tho they are tanned and her nipples are brown and not all fucken gigantic and shit which can be a turn off. I find it weird that not that many people are more picky about nipples...I fucken hate big ugly nipples...might as well be sucking on udders. Her pussy is fucken awesome too...she comes out of the shower smelling all like a coconut and stands in front me...she cums pretty quick which is cool too...I lucked out with this one. Allah Akhbar

Pics or stfu

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Did you seriously just post Allah? I should ban you on the spot for this fucking nonsense Arab talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to say is this Traz? but then I realize traz is an actual mooslim who would have said the phrase correctly...isn't it Allahu Akbar?

Where's that giant Lebanese arm breaker been anyway?

I was about to say is this Traz? but then I realize traz is an actual mooslim who would have said the phrase correctly...isn't it Allahu Akbar?

Where's that giant Lebanese arm breaker been anyway?

wtf you doing in a tit thread :confused:

you like teh cawk, remember?

Top Bottom