Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should a female take CLA or flaxseed?

GimeNa2

Ladies I'm currently dieting and my nutritionist said omega intake is crucial while losing weight thank you. which supplement of this two is a better source of omegas?

CLA is actually a trans fatty acid and contains no essential polyunsaturated fatty acids.

Flax oil is a good supplement to take but Fish/krill oil is vastly superior to flax oil. They all contain the essential omega 3 fatty acids but flax oil contains ALA where fish/krill contains EPA and DHA.

The body has a very poor conversion rate of ALA to EPA and DHA.

What you want to be supplement with is a good quality fish oil or kill oil. Supplement with 3-6g per day. I get my fish oil supplements at Costco and purchase my krill oil from n2bm.com

muasky is right.. i use TSkrill from n2bm 2 caps 2 X per day.

it isn't going to magically cause you to lose weight, but it will boost your heart health and help your joints.

if you want to lose weight the best non hormonal stack for females and males alike will be n2slin + GW/sr9009 from n2bm and sarms1

Using krill oil here as well, haha.

CLA has some reputation for helping burning fat, but to be completely honest, it will not do anything that noticeable

Personally I take 6g of fish oil and 1g of Krill oil each day. Those are the best omegas as far as supplements you can get. You should be eating fatty fish twice per week too.

Fish or krill oil would be a much more efficient alternative, but if you had to choose only between CLA and flaxseed oil, then the second one would definitely be the better option.

Top Bottom