Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

The Shadow said:
I think everybody loves themselves some sassy
Can I get an AMEN??????? ;)

Sassy69 said:
the worst "side" about AAS use by women is the "addiction" - not just the strength & the look, but the feeling of well-being, the recovery, the ability to endure so much more. Then when it is out of your system, suddenly you aren't "superhuman" any more....

Seriously so true I always need to be very carefull when I come clean I get so angry with myself for not being as strong as I was. Or not being able to train as much hence why I changed to a 3 day split give my body the time it needs to heal recover etc.

That's still back to the point of learning to manage the cycles & phases of fitness becaues you simply can't expect to be superhuman and superlean all the time. You can either choose to move slowly & determinedly to a point that you are essentially teaching your body to maintain, or you go for an extreme but assume a rebound. The feeling of euphoria when you finally get to where you want to go is great, but unless your goal is maintenance, you can't maintain. Its yet another one of those not obvious things where it is still mind over matter. It sux.

.. so take LOTS of pix when you look good! And then look at those while you are on the "bulking" or "off season" phase :)

December 6, 2006

Supps Today:

1.5 iu GH
calcium
green tea
vitamin c
multi vitamin
sesamin
guggelesterones
fat burner tha contains ephedra
yohimbine HCL
emerald balance (connective tissue/hair/skin/nails)
glutamine
PureCEE -

Meal One:

40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
1 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

Meal Two:
6 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
1.5 cups of Oatmeal

Meal Three - - pre-workout
100g. Sweet potatoes
6 oz of chicken breast
Fat burner
2 PureCEE

Meal Four - post-workout

40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry) + 10g glutamine. ( i ran out and just got more in today)
100g. Sweet potatoes
vitamins

Meal Five:
8 oz chick breast with 1 cup broccoli

Meal Six:
Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein protein in skim milk - (BSN Lean Dessert Chocolate Coconut)

workout:

warmup = 15 minutes brisk walking on treadmill

STRETCHING. 10 minutes

ok. today is leg day. i don't know what ya'll feel you have to squat to grow nice legs. i've never had do really heavy leg work to grow legs. ever. the weight you see below is close to the heaviest I've ever decided to squat. seriously. don't hate me. lolol

squats with free olympic bar only x 20 (ass to ankles) to warmup. I forgot my belt today, so MAYBE could have squated more, but felt it in my lower back - so didn't try. i used the smith machine because i had no spotter. ( this weight includes the bar weight. little label on smith reads that bar weighs 45 lbs - like a reg olympic bar.)

1 x 12/135 - ass to ankles
1 x 10/185 - ass below parallel
1 x 8/185 - ass below parallel

leg extensions. 2 second pause at top.

1 x 12/135
1 x 10/150
1 x 10/165 - legs shaking so bad at rep 8-10 that I looked like I was having a seizure. :nerd:

stiff leg deads. 2 second pause at contraction.
took the olympic bar only, bent over, and let it dangle at my feet to stretch my lower back for a while, then:

1 x 12/95
1 x 10/145
1 x 6/195. tried for 7 and just couldn't get it up there. lolol wobbly legs.

sitting leg curl. 2 second pause at top.

1 x 12/105
1 x 10/135
1 x 10/150 - shakes again. got off the machine and had to squat down or fall down. :nerd:

wobbled on over to the stationary bike and pedalled for 15 minutes. slowly. followed up by stretching my legs for 15 minutes.

the-short-one said:
ok. today is leg day. i don't know what ya'll feel you have to squat to grow nice legs. i've never had do really heavy leg work to grow legs. ever. the weight you see below is close to the heaviest I've ever decided to squat. seriously. don't hate me. lolol

Honey, I don't even use WEIGHTS on my legs. All my leg muscles have come from bodyweight exercises, cardio and plyos. No hating you here, in fact, I am sorry you even lift that much for legs, lol. ;)

the-short-one said:
what ya'll feel you have to squat to grow nice legs. i've never had do really heavy leg work to grow legs. ever. the weight you see below is close to the heaviest I've ever decided to squat. seriously. don't hate me. lolol
Last years prep I was told to stop working my legs completely and they still came in massive after lots of cardio too. This year I did bring them down some but I stopped squating pretty much completely aside from light pile squats. For my legs rep range is always high and not heavy at all. I try to work them tell they strart to twitch or feel like I might pass out. LOL Leg workout for me is like cardio I keep it very high intense. I look at a squat rack and olympic bar and I swear they grow. So I don't hate you I feel your pain :D I wish I could get my biceps and shoulders to grow as fast as my legs!

Daisy_Girl said:
Honey, I don't even use WEIGHTS on my legs. All my leg muscles have come from bodyweight exercises, cardio and plyos. No hating you here, in fact, I am sorry you even lift that much for legs, lol. ;)
Ahhh Jealous all you people don't need to hard work the legs!!

You look great Short 1, Can't wait 2 C u get on stage!

Yep....I have Shorty hitting legs for now as I want to find (relative) weak areas or strength imbalances.....things we will be addressing shortly.

I also expect to see a lot of the joint pain fade away as this amount of volume is really low for her(heavy due to the TUT, but still intense). I am sure Shorty will agree.
We are hitting the muscles in a specific sequence:

Squats - midrange
Leg Extensions - contracted

Stiff deads - stretch
Leg curls - contracted.

The POF is what I referred to above is finding weak areas both structurally(within each muscle) and antagonistically(hams/quads)....we talk about this more as the show gets closer.

As QT stated for her, the leg work will drop considerably 6-8 weeks out and cardio will keep size and drive in the cuts......so its really about putting on mass now(as she will quickly in the legs) and then maintaining through the show...its a balancing act.

Im sure folks are wondering about AB work:

Where is it??

It's not there....yet.

5000 k points to the first person who can post up why there is no ab work yet

The Shadow said:
5000 k points to the first person who can post up why there is no ab work yet
Her abs are being hit enough indirectly with lifting (sqauts etc.) judging by her pics abs don't really need to be worked much either b/c it is just matter of her getting a bit leaner and those suckers will pop big time. :qt:

Top Bottom