Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shop smart, shop S-Mart

Quotes from Army of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash: Shop smart, shop S-mart!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash about his shotgun: This ... is my BOOM STICK!!!

Ash: You ain't leadin' but two things right now. Jack and Shit. And Jack left town.

[The girl wants to apologize to Ash]
Ash: First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.

Ash to the Witch: Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!

Ash: Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with ... molecular structures.

[Upon getting the powered glove in place of his right hand]
Ash: Groovy.

[In a passionate moment of romance]
Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby.

Ash: Clatto Verata Nicto.
Wise man: Again.
Ash: Clatto Verata Nicto.
Wise man: Again.
Ash: Look, I know your damn words!

[After shooting Bad Ash]
American Version Good Ash to Bad Ash: Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
Japanese Version Good Ash to Bad Ash: I ain't that good.

Ash: Clatu Verata N... N... it's an 'N' word. N... N... It's definitely an "N" word!

King Arthur: Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?
Ash: Nope. Just me baby... Just me.

[As undead Ash kneels triumphant on catapult]
Ash: Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cos you're goin' for a ride!

Demon Lady: I'll swallow your soul!
Ash: Come get some.

[Last line]
Ash: Hail to the king, baby.

"Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store."

"Who the hell are you?!?"

"Name's Ash. Housewares."

Danzel- What about all those things you said lastnight.

Ash- Thats just what we like to call pillow talk baby.

Top Bottom