Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shooting in Chicago Over Black Friday Sale

Its a very friendly city because its managed to fuse the liberal hippy culture and southern hospitality. Lots of friendly people wearing cowboy hats and tattoos, eating sushi and driving hybrids listening to Willie Nelson. But then there is the local law that banned those plastic bags at grocery stores, which pisses me off. But the CCW laws are sweet since its Texas. I cant imagine living anywhere else.

Shop in Styrofoam containers and then burn the Styrofoam container after each shopping visit.

senior-ice-chest-handles-34.jpg

I have friends who travel all over and say the city is top 5 in the world. However, the ghetto of Chi-town is one of the worst because the projects are 15-30 stories high sometimes. It seriously looks like something you'd see in a movie depicting the apocalypse.

I have friends who travel all over and say the city is top 5 in the world. However, the ghetto of Chi-town is one of the worst because the projects are 15-30 stories high sometimes. It seriously looks like something you'd see in a movie depicting the apocalypse.

Lock it up, the punk stunned cunt has spoken.

You don't have friends you fucking drunk, woman abuser piece of faggot shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom