Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shooting in Chicago Over Black Friday Sale

Now you wanna talk about a shithole, ever been to DC?

If you're staying at the Marriott Crystal City and eating salmon salads at the National Democratic Club, DC is really nice!

Austin is an island of liberalism surround by a state filled with awesome awesomeness.

Its sort of the best of both worlds. The city is liberal but Big Texas makes laws that it has to follow since state > city

Its sort of the best of both worlds. The city is liberal but Big Texas makes laws that it has to follow since state > city

That's a great point. Probably cheap drugs and hookers, but they still fry dirtbags who kill people and kick moochers off the welfare rolls.

I could live with that.

That's a great point. Probably cheap drugs and hookers, but they still fry dirtbags who kill people and kick moochers off the welfare rolls.

I could live with that.

Its a very friendly city because its managed to fuse the liberal hippy culture and southern hospitality. Lots of friendly people wearing cowboy hats and tattoos, eating sushi and driving hybrids listening to Willie Nelson. But then there is the local law that banned those plastic bags at grocery stores, which pisses me off. But the CCW laws are sweet since its Texas. I cant imagine living anywhere else.

Siberia is the place to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom