Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoot me in the face, i had a racheal....lol sorta date

Umm nothing new on the personal front no steady cawk. As long as my boss hasn't been facking with me I am getting a 10% raise in the new year along with a promotion.

How about you how is your lady going to put a ring on it?

Is Canadian cawk just not cuttin it or what? QT needs to be taken care of, that much I know.

Lady is fantastic. Great girl. Nowhere near a ring, and that's a good thing in both our minds.

since you brought it up, tell the entire story...peeps judge your crush because the bro is married w/kids.
i for one am baffled a apparently respectable hot lady such as yourself is so open about wanting to committ adultery.
would be better left out of the public eye imo.

The thing is, Bino, you only see bits and pieces. You are hell bent on basing the above conclustion on sound bites of information. Like I said before, it really doesn't make any difference to me what anybody thinks. If you want to think that you know my intentions then okay, go on thinking that. The last time I tried to explain anything about me, you called it self serving, so, I guess I just can't win.

The thing is, Bino, you only see bits and pieces. You are hell bent on basing the above conclustion on sound bites of information. Like I said before, it really doesn't make any difference to me what anybody thinks. If you want to think that you know my intentions then okay, go on thinking that. The last time I tried to explain anything about me, you called it self serving, so, I guess I just can't win.

well bites and pieces are all i/others have to go off on.
so if you throw bits and pieces out there, without anything else, then wtf kinda conclusions do you expect us to draw.
i'm not saying this with any angst at all, just saying...it is the nature of the board for people to form opinions, that is what I do here, others as well.
not the first time this sortha thing has happened, and i'm not the first bro to comment on these sortsa matters...the lesson learned here is if you don't want your dirt aired out, then don't feed tantazlizing bits and pieces that only lead to speculation.
it's what e-losers do, they speculate.

I picture bennett talking whenever i see binos posts. So i can only conclude that bino=bennett based on just what ive seen.

Top Bottom