Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shelley beattie.......

redsamurai said:
After thinking about it, the way Romano described their time together.......I recognized similiar traits that I observed in my ex. I found it disheartening that basically once their marriage started to become "normal".......that they weren't jetsetting across the country.........they basically got tired of each other....wtf? How do you throw away 10 years with a person because all of a sudden it's "just the two of you".........no more fame and flamboyance. Doesn't speak well for either of them.

yeah... that sort of thing really gets me... boredom; you've got to wonder how they never noticed it...

redsamurai said:
Hey ladies, didn't want to ask this in the other forums because I knew some dude would make some negative comment about female bb'ers........I was wondering if anyone knew how she died? I got the impression from Romano's article about her that she was battling something. Anyway, awesome woman..........perfection.

Shelley was battling Bi-Polar. She was having a hard time with it her whole life. John just tried to cover it up by giving her drugs. He was an ass to her. Shelley was gay her whole life and John tried to tell her she wasn't but would bring girls home to have 3 ways to keep her and him happy. He left her high and dry in Orlando Florida for another girl. She did not take her life by an OD. It was way worse, which meant she said "fuck this I'm out of here"
I miss Shelley, she was an amazing women with the biggest heart you would ever know. Very humble! So I don't know what John wrote about their life together, but I do know she was miserable with him.

You can check out what he wrote at MD, I'm sure it's archived. I read it in the actual magazine. He seemed legitimately shaken by her death, wrote a very nice piece. It's a total shame.......she was stunning!! I know some of the girls here that know me are just going to roll their eyes because they know I just dig buff girls.........but she was from another planet. I mean her pics "offseason" are just ridiculous......she was the quintessential athlete. I'm sorry to hear that she struggled with her sexual identity. I wouldn't be with a woman that I had to bring other women home to just to keep her with me. Oh well.

I sincerely wish that women like her were the template for which women aspired to in this world.....at least physically. She seemed to have that balance of physicality and femanineness just right.

irolFitness said:
Shelley was battling Bi-Polar. She was having a hard time with it her whole life. John just tried to cover it up by giving her drugs. He was an ass to her. Shelley was gay her whole life and John tried to tell her she wasn't but would bring girls home to have 3 ways to keep her and him happy. He left her high and dry in Orlando Florida for another girl. She did not take her life by an OD. It was way worse, which meant she said "fuck this I'm out of here"
I miss Shelley, she was an amazing women with the biggest heart you would ever know. Very humble! So I don't know what John wrote about their life together, but I do know she was miserable with him.

Top Bottom