Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shelf life of mixtures and powders

MaxxReps

Any idea on how long one could store prepared gear?

I have an opportunity to stock up on some powders and pretty sure that vacuum sealed and frozen powders would store almost indefinitely but wondering if its possible to mix up a big batch and have it stay good for a long time.

I have an opportunity to stock up on some powders and pretty sure that vacuum sealed and frozen powders would store almost indefinitely but wondering if its possible to mix up a big batch and have it stay good for a long time.

Keep them in a cool dark area, and they will last you a good while

Some of the first stuff I used years ago was 8 year old pharma grade. It was only my second cycle, but looking back it worked fine.

I do think powder would last longer than mixed. Like others have said, just keep it cool and in the dark.

10 years if made and stored properly... maybe even a lot longer

Top Bottom