Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shelf Life Of Diesel V2.0???

zack_1989

I have one bottle left of dieselbolan v2.0 from awhile back when I ran it and was wondering what the shelf life on this stuff is past the exp date on the bottom of my bottle? The date that's on my bottle I have now says 8/12 on the bottom of it. Hopefully its still good for awhile past that since I'm planning on doing another cycle of it maybe here soon enough.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using EliteFitness

im running an old bottle right now thats been opened and had half of an even older bottle mixed in. still good to go

Gains were great bro. I really liked it a lot. it was my first and only cycle so far but I really liked it a lot. Strength went through the roof. I gained about 25 lbs on but I ate like a horse all day to do so. Kept about 18 of it all after it was all said and done. I did a proper pct and all as well. For bulking up, diesel is definitely the way to go bro. Hopefully I get a shout from need2 or someone about the shelf life cause I really would like to jump on another cycle of it with this bottle I currently have now that's brand new.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using EliteFitness

Damn bro great news ro here ill probably run the same cycle! Thanks! And try private messaging him! He always answers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

As long as you keep everything sealed and in a cool/dark/dry place, you'll have several years before you need to worry.

And actually, I'm gonna post up a thread I put up on a few other forums called Supplement Hoarding 101; that'll have more detailed info.

Thanks a million bro. Yea its been in a top drawer in the dark in a well maintained temp. Its never been opened. Still sealed and all. Thats good news, ill be using it soon then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom