Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

She moves her body like a psycho ????

H

heatherrae

So, I'm at the gas station in my hoopty (lol...like the white yuppie pulling out the urban slang?) and some guy gets out of his car and his music is blaring. he's checking himself out in his reflection on the windows and mirrors and flexing. He looks at me with this come hither gaze and starts singing along to the music, but he is singing: She moves her body like a PSYCHO. Makes me want to do it all night long. Cause she moves her body like a PSYCHO, a mighty PSYCHO."

I start cracking up. I couldn't hold it in. I was picturing a video where norman bates' mommy is dancing on a pole and has the big knife in her hand making stabbing motions.

:lmao:

heatherrae said:
So, I'm at the gas station in my hoopty (lol...like the white yuppie pulling out the urban slang?) and some guy gets out of his car and his music is blaring. he's checking himself out in his reflection on the windows and mirrors and flexing. He looks at me with this come hither gaze and starts singing along to the music, but he is singing: She moves her body like a PSYCHO. Makes me want to do it all night long. Cause she moves her body like a PSYCHO, a mighty PSYCHO."

I start cracking up. I couldn't hold it in. I was picturing a video where norman bates' mommy is dancing on a pole and has the big knife in her hand making stabbing motions.

:lmao:

Hoopty is a car? I had no idea. I know I should be multilingual with some manadarin, russian and portuguese ( China, Russia, Brazil... India speaks english) but I had not plan on ebonics.

S

roadwarrior said:
Hoopty is a car? I had no idea. I know I should be multilingual with some manadarin, russian and portuguese ( China, Russia, Brazil... India speaks english) but I had not plan on ebonics.

S
yeah, at least I think it is a car. I don't know what the hell I'm saying half the time when I try to use cool slang. For all I know, I just said I was at the gas station riding a camel.

heatherrae said:
yeah, at least I think it is a car. I don't know what the hell I'm saying half the time when I try to use cool slang. For all I know, I just said I was at the gas station riding a camel.

For all we know you were

Fixed it

heatherrae said:
yeah, at least I think it is a car. I don't know what the hell I'm saying half the time when I try to use cool slang. For all I know, I just said I was at the gas station showing off my camel toe.

Top Bottom