Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shawnee Mission West High School Teacher Has Sex With Student

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Perv teachers are mostly women, that who are cought anyways, less menz. but then teh little boys wouldn't protest sexual advances as much as teh little school girls so kinda makes it harder to be a male pedo i guess.

This bullshit happens in Florida, like, every week. I know of 4 different people who were "dating", among other things, teachers in my high school alone.

...Not that it's not wrong. And btw, that woman's face makes her look all of 13 years old. How old is she?

This bullshit happens in Florida, like, every week. I know of 4 different people who were "dating", among other things, teachers in my high school alone.

...Not that it's not wrong. And btw, that woman's face makes her look all of 13 years old. How old is she?

Bio for the school says 3rd year teaching so my guess is 24-26 depending how old she was when she graduated.

If my middle/high school son were hitting that and ratted her out, I'd beat him.

Info from that thread says his sister saw pictures on his phone and she told their mom, fwiw

Top Bottom