Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaving Pubes...nightmare

Well guys I'm a pretty regular pube shaver (have to keep it clean for the ladies HEH HEH HEH...yeah right). I cant really afford a trimmer, even tho I think that'd be the best option so I usually go with a nice electric razor.

I didnt hav ean electric razor available this time so I jsut decided to use my gillete power whateverthefuck (the one with 5 blades). I'd already shaved 4-5 times with the blade and assumed that since I wouldn't shave my face with it any more, I'd go at my pubes and throw away the cartridge. Big mistake

1) blades were rusty
2) that little aloe vera strip was gone
3) my pubes were fucking long

so I step into the shower and after hacking away at my cock for 45 minutes come out with a clean shave. Only problem is my pubic area now looks like a fucking red, scraped up piece of shit. Think those guys in the proactive ad but 15 times worse.

the lesson: always use a sharp blade and try not to shave long pubic hairs with a razor

that is all :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CrazyRussian said:
Well guys I'm a pretty regular pube shaver (have to keep it clean for the ladies HEH HEH HEH...yeah right). I cant really afford a trimmer, even tho I think that'd be the best option so I usually go with a nice electric razor.

I didnt hav ean electric razor available this time so I jsut decided to use my gillete power whateverthefuck (the one with 5 blades). I'd already shaved 4-5 times with the blade and assumed that since I wouldn't shave my face with it any more, I'd go at my pubes and throw away the cartridge. Big mistake

1) blades were rusty
2) that little aloe vera strip was gone
3) my pubes were fucking long

so I step into the shower and after hacking away at my cock for 45 minutes come out with a clean shave. Only problem is my pubic area now looks like a fucking red, scraped up piece of shit. Think those guys in the proactive ad but 15 times worse.

the lesson: always use a sharp blade and try not to shave long pubic hairs with a razor

that is all :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
balls deserve a better investment in terms of trimming tools.

wait till it starts groin back..youre gonna be scratching your shit raw

Top Bottom