Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sharp Pain In Shins When Pressing 1200lbs On Leg Presses...Solutions?

BodyByFinaplix said:
Yep adjust your footing. Also what does the routine for your lower legs look like? The muscle in them are stabilizers for your compound movements for thighs.

Good idea. ThanX!! Ill give that a try. Not sure if thatll fix the problem but it may. My calve routine is real minimal. Ill do 4 sets on the seated calf raise once a week with 90lbs. I used to do more sets for them. Never got them to grow. Calves are around 14" !! :FRlol: ThanX again!!

JKurz1 said:
try putting your hands behind your head....bet that cuts the weight, thus reducing tension........thats what I did and the weight I could use came way down..........

ThanX brother!! Sounds interesting! Never tried them like that. I usually lean my upper torso forward a little while pressing. Definately something to consider!! ThanX again!

JKurz1 said:
I realized that after I posted it, but then thought if he's doing partials, that could be what is causing the pain...........I get the same thing, the only way to combat it is to reduce the weight...beast - maybe try one legged press......?

Makes sense. Ive always thought my reps were pretty full, most of them, but its hard to gauge on the leg presses. I bring my legs down until they just stop, and dont know how to get them any deeper then that. The one legged press sounds like a good idea also. It sounds like it would kill my lower back though, now. Still having some pain in that area. ThanX again brother!!

Top Bottom