Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sharp Electrical sensation, then black out.

wilko_60

Hey all,

Just thought I'd post up a little problem i've been having for the past 3 & a half years or so (it has been on and off through out),

Ok, so I some times randomly get an un-bearably painful electric shock running from the lowest point of my cranium/ tip of my upper neck right down to the lowest point of my spine, as well as extending out though my arms,
this all tends to last for about 4-5 seconds, and the majority of the time I don't know what's happened as I normally just "Wake up" on the floor, with a WTF look on my face.

my arms and hands how ever feel as though they have pins and needles for several hours after, and i have next to no strength in them or my grip,

(it actually happened really bad to me a few weeks back travelling to a race venue [semi finals which i was competing in]
whilst i was sat in the car, and the whole right side of my body from my waist and up felt as though it was paralysed, I mean I could barely lift my arm up for around 27 hours)

I have tried looking this up, and everything I have so far read doesn't seem to match what I'm getting,
I would Really appreciate any input anybody could give me.

& I apologise it is a lengthy thread.
Regards,

Hey all,

Just thought I'd post up a little problem i've been having for the past 3 & a half years or so (it has been on and off through out),

Ok, so I some times randomly get an un-bearably painful electric shock running from the lowest point of my cranium/ tip of my upper neck right down to the lowest point of my spine, as well as extending out though my arms,
this all tends to last for about 4-5 seconds, and the majority of the time I don't know what's happened as I normally just "Wake up" on the floor, with a WTF look on my face.

my arms and hands how ever feel as though they have pins and needles for several hours after, and i have next to no strength in them or my grip,

(it actually happened really bad to me a few weeks back travelling to a race venue [semi finals which i was competing in]
whilst i was sat in the car, and the whole right side of my body from my waist and up felt as though it was paralysed, I mean I could barely lift my arm up for around 27 hours)

I have tried looking this up, and everything I have so far read doesn't seem to match what I'm getting,
I would Really appreciate any input anybody could give me.

& I apologise it is a lengthy thread.
Regards,

Good lord, why haven't you consulted a physician? Even if you have no medical insurance you should have reported to the ER immediately. You clearly have a serious neurological condition that requires immediate professional evaluation and treatment.

Wasn't really what I was hoping to hear,... Not gunna lie'
But thank you for getting back to me so fast,
I also forgot to include, it most commonly happens when I raise either or both arms/ hands behind my head (i.e if im washing my hair in the shower),
But I guess I haven't had it checked out as I can't predict when it will happen :/

Thank you so much for your response/ advice, and I will take action upon it.

Top Bottom