Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual harrassment from women

supersizeme said:
Gays of our Lives I'm still waiting for some hot pics of your naked wife in compromising positions so I can masturbate with corn oil to them all day and then post them all over the internet. What's the hold up there big guy?

You have a pregnant fetish there big guy?

Kakdiesel said:
. . .i mean damn, i'm glad that my body looks good to people, but i dont wanna hear about it 24-7..

and they all know i have a girlfriend and i even told them, this shit is for her only..now gets to steppin.

you gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me. :p

Man,
I am sure you are a nice guy in real life, but re-read what you just posted.
Then you wonder why that Kokdiesal guy makes fun of you..

You have a good build and all but not much different then any of the rest of the Backstreet Boy types that train at any of the gyms I go to.

dude you must gay - or stupid to post this... I think this is Bullshit. ANY mgr would HAVE to do something about it if youve said something to them about "sexuall harrasment". Youve rung the bell buddy, you cant un-ring it. Hed have to take steps or his job is on the line. So either this is bull shit or its not sexuall harrasment... maybe theyre sick of your "full of myself" attitude and are now teasing you like the boy who pees his pants in school. Youve really got to grow up a alittle man.

HEY!!! I've already told you guys! I had a bladder infection. That's why it happened. And it wasn't that much either!

I think he was just trying to "get your goat"

Obviously, many of you got your panties in a wad over it so looks like Kak won.

You guys should relax, there is plenty of pussy for everyone. If Kak is getting girls, let em. It's not like you can collect them all like baseball cards.

Me so horny....

Me so horny....

Me so horny....

Me love you long time.....

( I hope that song sticks in everyones head who reads this thread after this!!!!)

retard-puppy.jpg

LMFAO @ this thread ;) ;) ;)

Top Bottom