Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Settle a Dispute for me ?

My cardio is always reduced when I'm on, even if it's only var. Test will make me huff like a steam engine if I'm not using anti e's to relieve the bloat.

bro have you looked into creatine ?? no flames either guys, but when i used to use creatine, i could hella feel the recovery quicker. always got a few more sets in before i was burned out too.. it does have it's place, i just don't use it when i'm on... hmm wonder if i should ....

Actually , in reference to this , no . I really only used Creatine right around hte time whern it first "came out" , and it really didnt suit my needs at the time .

genarr3 said:
They will not help CNS recovery, so you can not "train really heavy" and then expect a full recovery any faster then natural.

That's the only downfall of AAS, that they don't increase recovery of the CNS which would help for powerlifters.

The CNS is what give you your explosive lifts and raw strength.....

shame.....

DIV

Djimbe said:
Im having an argument/wager , and I would like to have this Resolved here ...

1) Does Gear help one Recover , so , lets say that if you trained REALLY heavy one day you could get back up and do it agan the next day or 2 days later , where without it it would take you nearly a week ?

2) Would Gear help aid in Muscular Recovery for NON-Weightlifting activities such as Triathlons , or Mlitairy Bootcamp type shit ?

3) What drugs are the ones most noted for/best at doing such things ?

4) Are there Drugs that will Help you Increase Cardio ? If so , what are they ?

Yes , I do think that I know the answers to these questions already , just please help me end this silly Debate .

The basic premise of wich being :

Would steroids help a person to Train more if their Chief complaint about Training was the Physical Pain/Soreness involved , but they actually LIKED training ? In other words would the Pain itself be lessened , and the Recovery Time Shortened ?

Also , if anyone needs ANY Info on Martial Arts , includng great schools to go to , please Drop me a line and Ill return the favour .

i hope your not planning to take something into basic training because they search you at reception before you go. just thought i would let you know.

kahbab said:
i hope your not planning to take something into basic training because they search you at reception before you go. just thought i would let you know.

Naw , bro , Im too big for the Army to Uniform - I seriously Doubt that they would take me !

DIVISION said:
That's the only downfall of AAS, that they don't increase recovery of the CNS which would help for powerlifters.

The CNS is what give you your explosive lifts and raw strength.....

shame.....

DIV
CNS recovery is grossly overlooked.

silverbackn said:
CNS recovery is grossly overlooked.

When your CNS is fresh out the box your lifts are explosive and raw.....off the chain.

When your CNS is fried you are more sluggish and your lifts lack the same push and fire.

It's obvious for anyone who does heavy work with 6 reps or less on working sets.

CNS is the key to raw power.

DIV

Just some randoms:

Steroids do potentiate the CNS. Look at the use of milbolerone or cheque drops. I'm sure others have noticed the ability to focus more and work harder in the gym or repeat difficult sets without as long a rest period. Now as far as pure CNS recovery, I'm not so sure even though while on the drug it might seem like it. Just because your CNS is running on high octane or nitrous doesn't mean it will recovery faster from inroads made. I'm doubtful in general.

Anadrol in particular used to be termed the 'work capacity drug.' From what I gather the increased red blood cell count enhances recovery and ability to perform more work.

Top Bottom