Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious ISSUE!!! HELP!!!

Thanks for the input guys -- I am taking it because I have had a lot of bad things happen and everyone thinks I am going into a depression (job, family, etc..) I think I will try to take a little of everyones advice... stick with the lexapro and just move it to 10mg for a week or two and see if it helps...

I do have Testosterone Conversion 1-factor or whatever it is? That wouldnt help with this problem though right? I have no problem with the sex drive, just finishing...

Thanks again

nothing alters moods and perception more than anti-depressants...more often nowadays people actually need them for reasons other people wouldn't understand.

AAS doesn't even have the effect these drugs have.

Doctors don't generally prescribe these drugs unless they are 100% necessary...that being said if the doctor recommends Lexapro, our thread starter needs to talk to his doc about lowering the dose or switching meds altogether.

If the doctor doesn't know too much about the meds, then he really needs to go to a psychiatrist because they WILL know A LOT more than a regular family doc about the intricacies regarding SSRI's and SSnRI's.
Great advice Swole. I was on Lexapro for a time a while back and also had trouble in that department. Anti-depressants are suppose to be only short term however a lot of people cannot work there problems out and stay on them indefinitely.

Nobody on this board is a Doctor so don't listen to any idiot telling you to drop the Lexapro. If your Dr. prescribed it, then do what your doctor told you to.

Top Bottom