Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious ISSUE!!! HELP!!!

automaticj5

Ok guys -- here is the cycle I am on...

Weeks 1-12 750 mg GP Test Enanth per week
Weeks 1-12 400 mg GP Tren Enanth per week
Weeks 7-12 40mg GP Stan10 per day
Weeks 1-12 12.5 mg GP Exemestane per day

I am in week 8 of this stack... Here is the additive -- I started LEXAPRO at 20mg per day 2 Fridays ago(just over a week)... since about Monday... I have had some serious issues sexually... still have high sex drive, but cant reach the O... seriously -- Fuck my gf for over an hour and nothing... almost like I go numb... not even have the feeling that I am getting close... I dropped the lexapro to 10mg last night to hopefully help...

ANY IDEASS??????

those meds will crush your ability to finish, that's one of their major side effects

combine that with prolactin-spiking tren and you are adding to that problem

do yourself a favor, before you start playing with the dosages of lexapro, stick with what your doc recommended for at least a month before switching it up

anti-depressants are very powerful and take at least 4-5 weeks to work...the side effect of you not being able to finish might go away after that amount of time

if it is really making your life miserable after some time, have the doc switch you to cymbalta, it's a different class anti-depressant but I know a lot of people who love it more than that lexapro crap. the sides aren't as harsh and you shouldn't have an issue finishing in the bedroom

I would just drop the lexapro. Why are you even taking like someone already asked? Some Doctor pushed it on you I bet.

I absolutely agree. But it does sound funny considering the basis of these forums.

nothing alters moods and perception more than anti-depressants...more often nowadays people actually need them for reasons other people wouldn't understand.

AAS doesn't even have the effect these drugs have.

Doctors don't generally prescribe these drugs unless they are 100% necessary...that being said if the doctor recommends Lexapro, our thread starter needs to talk to his doc about lowering the dose or switching meds altogether.

If the doctor doesn't know too much about the meds, then he really needs to go to a psychiatrist because they WILL know A LOT more than a regular family doc about the intricacies regarding SSRI's and SSnRI's.

SSRI's will do that. You may have to try a different one. If taking for anxiety, you could try a beta blocker instead. toprol, enderall

Top Bottom