Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Selling a HD TV on Craigslist

I have a spare TV that I want to get rid of. It's a Panasonic 36" HD ready regular CRT (tube) TV. I bought it a few years ago when equivalent LCDs and Plasma sets were selling for $3K. I paid half that for the tube set. It gets every bit as good of a picture and actually gets a slightly better picture than LCD or Plasma. The colors on tube TVs are more accurate. Anyway, I was going to put this baby on craigslist and try to get $250 out of it. It's mint condition, no cosmetic damage, everything functions, it has split screen capability, I still have the remote and the instruction manual. The only downside of it is it's bulk and weight (160 lbs.) Do you think I'll find any takers on craigslist? I also have a Kenwood 500 watt 5.1 surround sound system with 2 speaker stands. I was hoping maybe to get $100 out of that. It was about $450 new and the speaker stands were another $50. I'm not sure what used electronics sell for. Has anyone had any experience?

for $250? doubt it....you can try

maybe $200 bucks.

lets put it this way.

a month ago i bought a 42 inch philips 1080p plasma tv with a wallmount and a 20inch sylvania LCD tv w/ DVD player for $480 dollars(for both) off craigslist.

so that might be a reach

Find out one bay what others are goign for. Also note how many bids get each.

Everything has a value and demand. Some things are very recent and get high # of bids regardless of price, eg: a new released iphone. Some only get high # of bids if price is really low. Some are so low in demand, they only get bids if price is really really low.

You gotta figure out where in that spectrum it is. Many think they know what the "value" is, then put it up for sale and wonder why no one makes any offer.

r

for $250? doubt it....you can try

maybe $200 bucks.

lets put it this way.

a month ago i bought a 42 inch philips 1080p plasma tv with a wallmount and a 20inch sylvania LCD tv w/ DVD player for $480 dollars(for both) off craigslist.

so that might be a reach

If someone offered $200, I would take it. I'm sort of at the point where I just want the damn thing out of my house. It's taking up space. Of course I would like to get as much cash out of it as possible.

Top Bottom