Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana and bodybuilding

That doesn't really make sense. The biggest revenue would come from legalization and taxation.
Enforcing drug laws and incarcerating users costs the government a ton of money. It's not a revenue generator.

Biggest revenue to who? - Yes to the US Gov it would be a great profit maker. Taxes UP, money spent on enforcement and jails DOWN - fuck yeah....... But not to the private businesses like Pharmaceutical companies and private jails, it would kill their revenue severely... Decriminalization of pot can replace a bunch of prescription meds, and leave too many vacant jail cells. Those private companies are whom the politicians are really working for.

:worried:

Biggest revenue to who? - Yes to the US Gov it would be a great profit maker. Taxes UP, money spent on enforcement and jails DOWN - fuck yeah....... But not to the private businesses like Pharmaceutical companies and private jails, it would kill their revenue severely... Decriminalization of pot can replace a bunch of prescription meds, and leave too many vacant jail cells. Those private companies are whom the politicians are really working for.

:worried:

Ok, that's an interesting point, but I really don't see legalization cutting into big pharma profits. They are making dough off cholesterol and ED meds, etc. What products exactly would be hurt by weed legalization? Anti-depresssants? Once it's legal, it still can't be used legally until the FDA approves the use, after years of testing to prove safety and efficacy.
And you bring up vacant jail cells like the previous poster, which does not hurt anyone's profits, unless you are talking about privately owned jails.
I don't doubt there is an anti-legalization lobby, but politicians will not have the balls to vote for legalization until public opinion sways so far to that side that they are preaching legalization in church.

What products exactly would be hurt by weed legalization?

In my opinion, lots. Weed can be an almost cure all for some. Nausea, pain, anxiety, high blood pressure, add, ADHD, OCD, depression, delayed sleep phase syndrome, insomnia, arthritis and the list goes on and on. Just these few examples would knock about 100 "FDA Approved" medications right off the shelves given there horrible possible side effects and weeds lack there of. Now that wouldn't happen over night of course due to the countries demonized view of weed but in a generation or so it would. The FDA is one of if not THE most evil groups in my opinion and they ain't gonna let a penny slip by them. There butt lickers.

Weed increase blood pressure in most people because it slows heart rate. The body responds by increasing blood pressure to maintain proper flow.
I say in most, because there are always exceptions. And again, with the strains, different strains of marijuana affect different people, in different ways. But most of the time, blood pressure increase, while heart rate slows.
That would be one concern about using it on cycle. Make sure you have BP supps.

I've been high for the 20 years and after reading this thread.......I QUIT! Time to see what the world looks like sober cause I don't remember.

Great discussion! I have always been a lil curious as to how weed affects hormone levels! Good to know it wont affect me much. Ive been smokin for a few years and never had any issues with bp while smokin and doin a few cycles at the same time... so glad to be an exception! By the way, needto is a god send with all these great phs! LOVIN the diesel im on right now!

Top Bottom