Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seeking helpful advice on current routine. Please help.

BigBoy89

I recently tore my acl and meniscus in my knee and will not be able to workout lower body. However I am targeting upper body parts that I feel I can still work without the use of my legs. At my gym working specific body parts such as traps and shoulders can be difficult due to the amount of machines and lack of free weights. So as a result of my knee injury I am focusing on a few major groups and was wondering if this routine was good of if I was at risk of overtraining. Please let me know your advice.

Monday- Chest and Tris
Tuesday- Bis and Back
Wednesday- Chest
Thursday- Bis
Friday- Tris

Again, this schedule is only due to my recent injury and I seem to lack arm size so I am trying to take advantage of this situation and work on it. My chest grows fairly quick. I like the pump I recieve from working chest and tris together but I also like for them to have a day to themselves so I can hit them harder individually.

Also, would working shoulders on Wednesday with chest be an ok idea? I am just searching for some helpful advice and someone who maybe wouldnt mind critiqing this current routine and maybe helping me adjust it if I am indeed at risk of overtraining.

If you want to work out five days a week, hit all the body parts.
Monday Chest-Tris
Tuesday Back-Biceps
Wed. Legs
Thursday Shoulders
Friday Arms

Top Bottom